Profile: Gishar
About
User Name: Gishar
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 25
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: One always tends to overpraise a long book because one has got through it.
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2015 11:28:24 AM
Hahaah, Very true!
Topic: A man is not idle because he is absorbed in thought. There is visible labour and there is invisible labour.
Posted: Friday, November 14, 2014 8:22:37 AM
That's such a RELIEF. I think I am always absorbed in invisible labor :D
Topic: I live now on borrowed time, waiting in the anteroom for the summons that will inevitably come. And then - I go on to the...
Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 8:25:19 AM
That's a fantastic attitude. I wish I could reach that :)
Topic: Blood Donations from Gay Men Could Save Millions of Lives in US
Posted: Friday, September 26, 2014 7:55:07 AM
Elan48 wrote:
I wonder, how do they know it about someone who neither makes his private life public, nor takes part in any gay rights' movements, etc? Looks like the authors of the ban missed the point here.

Working link to the article:
Allowing blood donations from gay men could help save over a million lives - U.S. study

I agree with this, but when you donate blood, part of it is based on the trust they have on you answering all the questions correctly and a few of the pre-donation survey questions are about this matter you being gay or having sex with a man for males. That's what I believe many gay people would not just go through with a simple lie. It's the life of others and they don't know if the rule is based on a sound science or not!
Topic: It is easier to be a lover than a husband for the simple reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day than to say...
Posted: Sunday, May 11, 2014 5:55:04 PM
well said
Topic: Ice Hotels
Posted: Friday, April 11, 2014 3:52:21 PM
This is magnificent. I wonder how can one sleep in there :D
Topic: Better beans and bacon in peace than cakes and ale in fear.
Posted: Friday, April 4, 2014 2:13:26 PM
I like that. It's true and i have experienced it
Topic: Karl Pearson (1857)
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2014 11:27:30 AM
God bless Pearson's correlation coefficients :D
Topic: The common idea that success spoils people by making them vain, egotistic, and self-complacent is erroneous; on the contrary,...
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 12:35:46 PM
loved the quote. I wish there was more of this kind in this page!
Topic: The duration of passion is proportionate with the original resistance of the woman.
Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 9:54:47 AM
hahaahh