User Name: youme
Forum Rank: Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 41
[0.00% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Yet Another Air Tragedy
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2014 9:36:28 AM
Some people are bothered whether the plane was an Airbus or a McDonnel Douglas, seriously!?
Topic: No man should marry until he has studied anatomy and dissected at least one woman.
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2014 6:57:41 PM
LoL
Topic: The Kit Kat Bar
Posted: Sunday, March 9, 2014 5:53:55 PM
I really want to try the green tea KitKat (japanese matcha) :)
Topic: Dmitri Mendeleev Presents First Periodic Table (1869)
Posted: Thursday, March 6, 2014 12:53:12 PM
It wasn't easy for me to memorize all of the elements in that table when I used to study, but at least there was an element that I could remember, Hydrogen? No, Hilium? No... It was iron, Iron's atom (Fe) contains 26 protons and 31 neutrons which makes 57 the atomique mass number, there's a book that came more than a 1000 years before Mendeleev's table, when I open this book in chapter 57 I find Iron (Al-hadid) here is the book on chapter 57: quran.com/57
Such a coincidence! isn't it?
Topic: It has been a bitter mortification for me to digest the conclusion that the 'race is for the strong' and that I shall...
Posted: Monday, March 3, 2014 6:38:46 AM
If I'm not wrong this guy said that evolution happens to all species including humans, well if we suppose he was right then after more than 200 years the human kind evolved a lot, which means I would say that I'm a better version of what he was, so I would say simply that my old version was wrong and I'm right :)
And by the way... Chimps are looking forward to becoming humans as Mr Darwin promised them lol
Topic: Children have a natural antipathy to books--handicraft should be the basis of education. Boys and girls should be taught to...
Posted: Saturday, March 1, 2014 10:26:04 AM
I do agree with that, when we teach kids how to build and and create things we make their hands more gentle towards what they touch, so they know their value as well as the effort people make to build them, so they become more careful about distroying them.
Topic: The Lingam
Posted: Friday, February 28, 2014 6:10:40 PM
Amazing how people can create by their hands their own gods, and worship them! And amazing how some others reserve time to criticize things that are not even worth being mentioned!
Topic: The Godhra Train Burning (2002)
Posted: Thursday, February 27, 2014 5:57:16 PM
"while three other investigations said the fire was accidental. A court convicted 31 Muslims for the incident and the conspiracy for the crime although the actual causes of the fire have yet to be proven conclusively..."

I never met any religion telling people to burn others, at least I'm sure there's no single word in islam telling that, I wonder why so many investigations were held by the government and which were better suitable for the good image of India and the public transport, and why the POTA which is meant to prevent such terrorst acts is also involved in those investigations, anyway... Those who did that must be punished whether they were terrorists or those responsible for providing safe transportation to the innocent people killed in that train and may the mercy of God be upon all of them...
Topic: Merwan Sheriar Irani, Meher Baba (1894)
Posted: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 3:14:00 PM
That man is exactly what we call a "waste of existence", people tend to follow any kind of long haired man whatever he says or even in his silence, they say that silnce is wisdom, he made people believe his nonsense, they believed that the car accidents he had were his will, I wonder what he would say if he breaks the silence...
That reminds me exactly the scene in forrestgump when people followed the long haired forrestgump, when he stopped and broke his silence they were all listening to his "word" which was "I'm tired now I'll stop running" lol
Topic: Shirk
Posted: Sunday, February 23, 2014 4:27:06 PM
"In the mind of the leaders of this religion" supposes that this religion was created by those leaders, who are those leaders? I don't know why whenever we talk about islam we talk about people rather than God and the religion itself, well the truth is that the word "shirk" is not something new that came with islam, all the messengers sent by god came with the same message to worship no one that you make as your god other than the absoloute god who created everything, the same god who sent Moses and Jesus and Mohamed, if you check the torah, you'll find that judaism says the same thing about "shirk", it's not about chosing among "the gods that exist already", simply there are gods that we made and one God who made us, the only God who deserves to be worshipped.