Profile: h2o_carver619
About
User Name: h2o_carver619
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Trespassed upon and charged criminally.
Posted: Friday, January 10, 2014 5:26:03 AM
Well I am not sure what the intruder was thinking. I know I fought back because he tried to tape my hands. If I'm going to die I want to die fighting instead of being bound by this guy. I believe he hid the drugs and gun (which I took from him, hitting him with it, and putting my fingerprints on it when he had gloves on) because I was already outside waiting for him with a shovel. He probably knew the police were coming. He probably hid the items in case he got away and he could retrieve it while I was in the hospital. the gun was wrapped in a towel hidden in a couch cushion which I might not have noticed right away. I also thought he was looking for a get a way car after doing a robbery near by.

****My question is this.... Does anyone know the laws pertaining to someone who chases a person from their home, has control of it for over an hour, so that their control now gives them the possession of any thing found in the dwelling? I went to hospital and never returned to the residence after I ran out. I have searched but don't know the legalize to do so properly, but I haven't given up yet either.

If anyone can help me by showing me how to find it, I would be grateful.
Topic: Trespassed upon and charged criminally.
Posted: Thursday, January 9, 2014 1:47:56 AM
Hello I need some help here. I had an intruder come into my home over a year ago demanding car keys. The gun he waved at me had a bright red trigger lock through the barrel. I told him to get out of my home and we fought for over an hour in the house. After he stabbed me four times, I dropped on the floor claiming to be done and tired. He once again demanded the car keys, I replied they were on my desk (but they were in my pants at the foot of my bed). He went to the desk and I jumped up and ran outside. I grabbed a shovel and waited for him for nearly an hour to come out. He apparently was hiding items found when police entered (mainly drugs he hid and he told the police I told him they were there?)I looked up anything I could find to show he is the responsible party as I was forced from my home, Trespass Law is all I could find so far. Are there any laws that protect me from his hiding contraband while in my home? Point me in the right direction please, I have a good attorney representing me but I want to research my own defense as well. welcome all input. thank you