Profile: Marta Grzesińska
About
User Name: Marta Grzesińska
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Do not be too moral. You may cheat yourself out of much life so. Aim above morality. Be not simply good; be good for something.
Posted: Monday, October 13, 2014 2:30:02 AM
That's a good one. I think I'll send it to some of my aunts.
Topic: A man marries to have a home, but also because he doesn't want to be bothered with sex and all that sort of thing.
Posted: Sunday, October 12, 2014 12:46:57 PM
to Bully_rus

Did a little research and you're right about the milestones. I think I'm going to read some of his books, all this revolution bussines made me curious. Thanks for greetings it's nice to be here.
Topic: A man marries to have a home, but also because he doesn't want to be bothered with sex and all that sort of thing.
Posted: Sunday, October 12, 2014 4:21:11 AM
Bully_rus wrote:
Homeless with sex or homeowner without sex - what an odd choice they have! I dare to say that man back then don't understand that woman needs sex and all that sort of thing too. And nobody bothered to ask them such mannish things openly... It happened much later. Am I right, sweetie?

I don't think so. He died in 1965 - quite near the great sexual revolution, ain't it? I daresay it didn't changed at all - there's still plenty of men who think only their needs are of any meaning. Besides it wasn't that bad to be a woman in 19th century, not always. Quite a popular opinion - up to 20th century women were slaves - but untrue i think.
Topic: The paradox of courage is that a man must be a little careless of his life even in order to keep it.
Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 5:08:21 PM
I think it's not your decision - you ussually become a hero by chance or because someone else picked you to be one. And before you hate the chicken who lived - remember that he's the one to clean the mess.