Number of Posts: 148
[0.01% of all post / 0.06 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Spelling Bee Challenge
Posted: Friday, April 10, 2020 11:48:06 AM
We will investigate
Topic: Goal Completed
Posted: Thursday, March 26, 2020 11:58:28 PM
Thank you for bringing our attention to the problem. The issue fixed now. Thank you for being a valuable part of TFD community!
Topic: Daily Feed links
Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 10:17:27 PM
The problem fixed now! Thank you for bringing our attention to the problem.
Topic: school invalid
Posted: Thursday, February 27, 2020 9:11:54 AM
I think he just need to put the same school name as you did. The process should be identical for you both. If your friend have problems, please send a screenshot to support[at]tfd[dot]com so we can investigate.
Topic: badge status
Posted: Thursday, February 27, 2020 9:08:21 AM
This is great that you suggest new ideas to Farlex Dictionary systems. Do not be discouraged by the fact that you do not always get the answer or by the fact that not all your ideas get implemented. We read all your posts and ideas and often discuss them internally. Thank you for sharing your ideas :)
Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 11:22:48 AM
The feature was implemented! Now you can see the progress of your badges and set a personal goal.
Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 3:22:27 PM
Good idea! Thanks for sharing!
Topic: Bookman
Posted: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 5:24:44 PM
Hello,

I took a look. Actually this is a bug regarding level 150 in Animals. I will fix it in the following update, so it will be easier to get the key.

Regarding the life regeneration time, it changes per zone. On initial zone it's 6 minutes. On the Food and Animals zones it increases. The game overall becomes harder, and new features get unlocked (like teleports).

Mike.

Topic: repeated and continual requests to approve cookies.
Posted: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 10:50:01 AM
According to our data, the problem fixed now.
Topic: Members page
Posted: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 10:48:45 AM
Drag0nspeaker wrote:
Hi Mike.
It's not that easy to navigate - I looked for Tootsie, who hasn't posted anything for two years.
After going to the "T"s, as she's an "Advanced Member", I sorted by rank and found her on the first page. However, if it had been a "member" or "Newbie" that I was looking for it would not have been so easy.

Dear Drag0nspeaker,

If you know the name of the person, you can go to "Forum search" instead and use "Posted by" mode to find his posts. Then you can click on his name and get to his profile page.