User Name: jfullerton
Forum Rank: Administration
Statistics
Number of Posts: 82
[0.01% of all post / 0.03 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Words within words error
Posted: Monday, November 30, 2020 9:21:33 AM
"Oligo" is not accepted because that form of the word is not an entry in our regular Dictionary. (It redirects to the entry for "oligonucleotide.")
Topic: Update?
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2020 11:28:02 AM
Thank you for reaching out. Are you still not able to see the "Last 5 days" summary? If not, does your "Latest Activities" menu display activities completed within the last five days (not including today)?
Topic: WORDHUB GOING AWAY!!
Posted: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 11:37:17 AM
Yes, WordHub is one of our games, but we are not planning to discontinue WordHub. (Adobe Flash is indeed going away, but none of our games, including WordHub, are based on Flash.) If you continue to see this message about Flash, please send a screenshot to support[at]tfd[dot]com so that we can investigate further, as we have not gotten other reports of people receiving this message.
Topic: WORDHUB GOING AWAY!!
Posted: Monday, October 26, 2020 10:59:05 AM
Please send some more details so we can investigate. What version of the WordHub app are you using, and what version of the operating system (i.e. Android or iOS) is your device using?
Topic: Wordhub -- ignoring valid words
Posted: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 10:46:10 AM
Thank you for reaching out. As WordHub does not accept proper nouns, these words may be excluded because they appear on Dictionary pages that also include proper nouns. (And Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary has formatted "Stirp" like a proper noun for some reason, while "stirps" is formatted like a common noun on its Dictionary page.) I will pass this onto our development team to look into.
Topic: Wordhub -- ignoring valid words
Posted: Monday, October 12, 2020 11:22:36 AM
Thank you for letting us know.
Topic: Goals -- No Neurons awarded for reading articles
Posted: Monday, September 28, 2020 11:26:38 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. When you say that you get credit sometimes for reading articles, do you ever receive 5 neurons or is it always 1 neuron per article?
Topic: Grammar Quiz Neurons
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2020 1:38:36 PM
Please press CTRL-F5 the next time you use our site in Chrome; the site should be working properly now. Please let us know if it is not.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
Topic: Goals -- No Neurons awarded for reading articles
Posted: Friday, September 25, 2020 1:37:39 PM
Please press CTRL-F5 the next time you use our site in Chrome; the site should be working properly now. Please let us know if it is not.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
Topic: All the topics of the daily feed counts as single articles if I use my notebook
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 1:03:37 PM
Thank you for letting us know. We will message you with some troubleshooting questions.