User Name: Gayle48
Forum Rank: Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 160
[0.02% of all post / 0.07 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: correction, please
Posted: Sunday, June 8, 2014 12:37:56 AM
Khalid S, "Some people where I live eat snails. I do as well. Others eat foods that are not the norm such as grasshoppers, snakes...". Snails are fairly a fairly common item on menus especially French. Escargot,cooked with butter and garlic, are enjoyed but I think the garlic and butter is what hits home.
The other items you mentioned are more regional.

Happy eating.

Topic: 20 Questions
Posted: Saturday, March 15, 2014 10:20:21 PM
Applause Applause Applause Applause re: last game. I was thinking Harlem Globetrotter and Meadow Lark Lemon But maybe not well known enough. I had thought of Ali since "retired" and question might have been to keep it a bit close in was "was he in the Olympics for a shining moment?" but that
would have been interpreted as well. Good game you guys What is next? I am tired and spacing out. Thank you thank you. Made my day. Fly like a butterfly our dear Ali.
Posted: Saturday, March 15, 2014 9:37:59 PM
YEAH loran and GradyOne.....knew it wasn't Sugar Rae so I had to add rhymes. It had to be someone world known! ALI!
Posted: Saturday, March 15, 2014 9:18:37 PM
15. Did he require training, compete with one person at a time, and change his name and speaks in rhymes?
Topic: word association(Psychoanalysis)
Posted: Saturday, March 15, 2014 5:05:27 PM
coins not returned....Articulate Dreamer, no tell me. I do remember the film (?) with Al Pacino shouting in the court room
"You're out of order" addressing the judge, prosecutor and his own wicked client, a very guilty defendant. Drama!
Topic: structures higher in the central nervous system pathway
Posted: Saturday, March 15, 2014 4:43:28 PM
yes, as MAc states. The brain, in the area of memory and recognition coupled with the senses as olfactory or smell, becomes ingrained (not liking that word but best I can come up with having no neuro or physiology books at hand). Brain processes the smell but it is familiar note...as one who lives in a home that smells of cigarette smoke not notice until out of the environment and in time returns will recognize the smell. Higher CNS, in the brain but I don not know in which area.

MAC said the same thing right to the point. I am (what is the word to compare written to speech:verboise? I am just agreeing.
Bold part: brain:area ...venture through parts of brain and what area does what.Good luck in you studies. Are you topic interested, premed? Wish I could be more specific. It is complex and so very interesting to study!....Gayle
Posted: Saturday, March 15, 2014 1:22:35 PM
13? or 14..was he involved in team sports commercially with a round ball? MLL
Topic: word association(Psychoanalysis)
Posted: Saturday, March 15, 2014 1:16:26 PM
elevator
Topic: Association Game: Proper Nouns
Posted: Saturday, March 15, 2014 1:13:22 PM
The Red Baron
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:36:06 PM
Gradyone you said to gayle "lights on and nobody home" it means vacant, empty headed, stupid idiot. Not to Gale no not to her
SHAME ON YOU