Profile: Chang-Sub Uhm
About
User Name: Chang-Sub Uhm
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: I believe that if one always looked at the skies, one would end up with wings.
Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2015 9:25:33 AM
I think this quote means to put an aim high.
Topic: University Accidentally Accepts, then Rejects, Hundreds
Posted: Friday, February 20, 2015 4:24:57 PM
Because students have prepared quite a long time to eneter the graduate school, it would be very disappointed to be rejectecd after receiving an acceptance e-mail. In the selection process like the college entrance examination, all the procedures and processes should be checked twice or more before the final deceision.
Topic: Facebook Allows Social Afterlife
Posted: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 3:32:56 AM
Nobody can handle his/her own personal data after death. Therefore if it is possible it would be wiser to leave a will to handle whatever left behind.
Topic: Nighttime Surgery No More Dangerous
Posted: Thursday, February 12, 2015 4:57:10 PM
Operation is a team work. If everything is ready perfectly it doesn't matter whether the time is night or day.
Topic: Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
Posted: Thursday, February 12, 2015 4:53:26 PM
Old oriental teachings stress the fact that all the changes begin from an individual, affecting family and friends, then groups, society, and the nation.
Topic: The difficulty is not so great to die for a friend, as to find a friend worth dying for.
Posted: Monday, February 9, 2015 8:58:08 AM
Thanks, monamagda.

I have not read the late Henry Home's book. The title, "Introduction to the art of thinking," is interesting indeed.
Topic: antecedent
Posted: Sunday, February 1, 2015 10:13:39 AM
How "antecedent" is different from "precedent"?
Topic: I never expect to see a perfect work from imperfect man.
Posted: Thursday, January 29, 2015 4:49:17 PM
We are all imperfect, so we need to be generous to accept the trivial faults of others.
Topic: Habits in writing as in life are only useful if they are broken as soon as they cease to be advantageous.
Posted: Sunday, January 25, 2015 4:35:47 PM
It is often difficult to stop even though the advantages seem to decrease.