Profile: Al Rizwaan
About
User Name: Al Rizwaan
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 17
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.
Posted: Monday, June 23, 2014 12:44:29 AM
while leaf by leaf autumn has stripped the trees, all this long windy while have I in sadness waited for the news that did not come...
Topic: William Butler Yeats (1865)
Posted: Friday, June 13, 2014 7:59:00 AM
Daemon wrote:
William Butler Yeats (1865)

Considered Ireland's greatest lyric poet and a major figure of 20th-century literature, Yeats was the acknowledged leader of the Irish literary renaissance. His early work centers on Irish mythology and themes and is mystical, slow-paced, and lyrical. His later verse is stronger, more physical, and realistic. He was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1923. After proposing to—and being rejected by—his love interest Maud Gonne on numerous occasions, Yeats turned his attentions toward whom? More...

After proposing to—and being rejected by—his love interest Maud Gonne on numerous occasions, Yeats turned his attentions toward her daughter.
Topic: Yo-Yo Ma
Posted: Saturday, June 7, 2014 1:42:16 AM
It was later recovered undamaged.
Topic: What is most truly valuable is often underrated.
Posted: Friday, May 30, 2014 12:12:20 PM
Buy quality products here

Thanks...

Farlex rocks
Topic: Kaamatan Festival
Posted: Friday, May 30, 2014 11:43:17 AM
Kotobian Tadau Tagazo Do
Kaamatan
Topic: The most successful career must show a waste of strength that might have removed mountains, and the most unsuccessful is not...
Posted: Friday, May 23, 2014 5:15:48 AM
From the top of this mountain... I can see the lights of the capital and I look in the direction of your home, praying that you will soon be well.

WE @):-
Topic: Boston Pops
Posted: Monday, May 12, 2014 12:35:30 AM
Tomorrow is a public holiday here. It's called 'Wesak Day', meaning "Buddha's Birthday". All pay respect to that date.
Topic: It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.
Posted: Thursday, May 8, 2014 1:07:17 AM
It is however often observed that this sort of persuasion proves useful only in case of those who are accustomed to the recitation of the Kalimah during their lifetime. A story is related about a person who used to trade in straw. When he was about to die, people tried to persuade him to recite the Kalimah, but he only cried out, "The price of this bundle is so much and of that is so much." Many such incidents, which had been actually observed, have been described in the book, "Nuzhatul Basaateen".
Topic: THIS JUST IN: From British Columbia
Posted: Tuesday, May 6, 2014 12:55:59 AM
Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) says, "Teach the Kalimah (لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله) to a child when he starts speaking and persuade a dying person to recite (لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله). He who has had his beginning with (لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله) and has his end with (lā ilāha illā -llāh), he would not be required to account for any of his sins, even though he lives for thousand years, (i.e. either he would commit no sin, or if he happened to commit any sin, it would be written off by virtue of Taubah or through the sheer mercy of Almighty Allah).

The best way to persuade a dying man to recite the Kalimah is that those sitting near him should recite it, so that on hearing it he may also do the same. He should not be compelled to do it, because he is dying in agony. That a dying person should be persuaded to recite the Kalimah has been stressed in many ahaadith. In several ahaadith, Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) is reported to have said, "The sins of a person who is blessed to recite the Kalimah at the time of death are washed off just as a building is washed away by flood water." According to other ahaadith, one who recites this blessed Kalimah before his death gets all his past sins forgiven. It is said in one hadith that a hypocrite is never able to recite it (at the time of his death). It is said in another hadith that we should give (لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله )as provision to our deceased ones. According to a hadith, one who brings up a child till he is able to recite (لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله ) will not be required to render any account. In one hadith it is said, "When a person who has been steadfast in offering salaat is about to die, an Angel comes to him, drives away the Satan and persuades him to recite the Kalimah (لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا الله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ الل)
Topic: Islam: The kids just love it.
Posted: Friday, April 25, 2014 10:48:34 PM
towan52 wrote:

This is the old English tradition of fighting with clubs to see who gets the choice of the available women in the village. The winners drink seven pints of strong ale, then throw-up over the prettiest girls.

You know, you can put any caption you like under a picture - whether true or not. I guess if you put a picture of a crucifixion re-enactment on the web, you could make it seem very bad. I have no idea if the caption of the first post is accurate - the image looks more ceremonial than a forced trip to the altar!

As I said in an earlier post on a similar subject, religious beliefs have been, and continue to be, responsible for some the worst atrocities perpetrated on mankind. Arrogance and intolerance may well be the precursor to violence.

Quote:
forward I certainly believe that a world run by women would be a less violent place.

Thank you very much towan52
secret love for you