User Name: Bully_rus
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2,949
[0.31% of all post / 1.23 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Though I am an old horse, and have seen and heard a great deal, I never yet could make out why men are so fond of this sport;...
Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 5:01:56 AM
Daemon wrote:
Though I am an old horse, and have seen and heard a great deal, I never yet could make out why men are so fond of this sport; they often hurt themselves, often spoil good horses, and tear up the fields, and all for a hare, or a fox, or a stag, that they could get more easily some other way; but we are only horses, and don't know.

Anna Sewell (1820-1878)

Yeah. The games play an important and serious role in men’s world, my dear horse.
Topic: There is no recollection which time does not put an end to, and no pain which death does not remove.
Posted: Tuesday, October 15, 2019 1:17:59 AM
Yeah. Time is a great physician and death is its good assistant…
Topic: I cannot think well of a man who sports with any woman's feelings; and there may often be a great deal more suffered than a...
Posted: Monday, October 14, 2019 9:53:46 AM
Daemon wrote:
I cannot think well of a man who sports with any woman's feelings; and there may often be a great deal more suffered than a stander-by can judge of.

Jane Austen (1775-1817)

Yeah. I always thought that it were women who wrecked men’s hearts…
Topic: He was a bold man that first eat an oyster.
Posted: Sunday, October 13, 2019 12:10:41 AM
Nah. Rather he was hungry - really hungry...
Topic: How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!
Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2019 2:57:56 AM
Daemon wrote:
How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

Jane Austen (1775-1817)

Yeah. The more you like, the more easier life gets…
Topic: There is no living thing that is not afraid when it faces danger. The True courage is in facing danger when you are afraid.
Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 1:33:56 AM
Yeah. Every danger is a chance to grow stronger and become better…
Topic: The distinction between freedom and liberty is not accurately known; naturalists have never been able to find a living...
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 1:07:07 AM
Yeah. To some extent, the death is the last and the most prominent leap of freedom - you tear the ties with the whole world…
Topic: It is well known that Beauty does not look with a good grace on the timid advances of Humor.
Posted: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 1:29:56 AM
Yeah. Predator must crawl upon its prey - for the time being. That’s how things work.
Topic: The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.
Posted: Tuesday, October 8, 2019 1:25:23 AM
Yeah. Don’t take it personally, but maybe they are more like poetry… It was just a suggestion.
Topic: If a man look sharply and attentively, he shall see Fortune; for though she be blind, yet she is not invisible.
Posted: Monday, October 7, 2019 1:03:49 AM
Yeah. Unfortunately, there’s one trouble - too many impostors...

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.