Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Hello Western World
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 10:28:25 PM
timbuys wrote:
Hello and yes I have a question.

What is the Chinese view of Americans and our politicians.

Honest and truthful answers are always welcome.

I don't bite Angel

Individually different, you konw, different people has different views toward the same thing. In my opinion, I like US cultures, US politicians and Americans. You know this, with the development of consciousness, we chinese know the world better and deeper, we are not emerged in goverment's opinion. We started to find the special way to analyse the foreign imformations.
In conclusion, as a chinese, I like the US style, even more, I am attracted toward it.
Topic: could somebody tell me the differences among "的",'地"and"得"?
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:33:49 PM
kellywin wrote:
sylviayoumuyou wrote:
thank you~~~~~

So you are from China? I will explain this with EN.

"的、地、得" have the same pronounciation but different usage.
的 is symbol of adjective, just like the ly of freindly(Adj. form), used as "adj.+ 的 +n.", ex:美丽的花.
地 is symbol of adverb, like the ly of abviously(Adv.), used as "adv.+ 地 +v.", ex: 努力的学习.
得 is symbol of adverb too, used as "v.+ 得 +adv."ex: 学习得很努力.(Inversion emphasise the adverb 努力 and use 很 to make emphasis strong and seem more fluntely ).

Oh, It should be 努力地学习 in Line 4, sorry for this.

Topic: could somebody tell me the differences among "的",'地"and"得"?
Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 11:24:10 PM
sylviayoumuyou wrote:
thank you~~~~~

So you are from China? I will explain this with EN.

"的、地、得" have the same pronounciation but different usage.
的 is symbol of adjective, just like the ly of freindly(Adj. form), used as "adj.+ 的 +n.", ex:美丽的花.
地 is symbol of adverb, like the ly of abviously(Adv.), used as "adv.+ 地 +v.", ex: 努力的学习.
得 is symbol of adverb too, used as "v.+ 得 +adv."ex: 学习得很努力.(Inversion emphasise the adverb 努力 and use 很 to make emphasis strong and seem more fluntely ).
Topic: Make visible the invisible?
Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 10:14:12 PM
godirty wrote:
Hi everyone

Make visible the invisible? I think "make the invisible visible" makes more sense. Anyone please help me out?

I think it means hide something on purpose to avoid its negative influences.
Topic: Hello Western World
Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 10:10:17 PM
Romany wrote:
Parser -

Hong Kong and Mainland China are very different and have evolved from different histories.

One example is that the so-called One Child Policy in mainland China has resulted in what is called "The Little Emperor" syndrome. One unfortunate result of this is that it is often adults who stand up for children!

One can board public transport in a plaster cast and bowed under the weight of parcels and packages but if you even look disapprovingly at the loutish youth who has slipped into the seat even as you are trying to lower yourself into it, everyone else in the vehicle will look at YOU disapprovingly. Adult women will often offer a seat to someone who seems to need it.

Adult males? Well, only on the rare days when hell freezes over.

Great analyses, I even read it as an article. You know lots of Chinese politics and culture. Whistle

I always insist it is a trifle according to the degree of education. You know there are almost 1.4 billion people in this country and much fewer universities over it. The educational level of people different from each other obviously. For example, you can see "Mr. suited up" offering his seat to older people, younger people or pregrant people while middle-aged "Mrs. Illicated" spitting out of the window disapprovingly. Dancing

Although ,back to the theoretics, suited up is not the symbol of well-educated at all, I am only clearifying moroal is affected by lots aspects and there are 7 billion people with various ideology all over the world. People cannot be all kind or all bad this world, Neither do Chinese.

Glad to meet ya, bro.
Topic: 翻譯的問題..
Posted: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 9:25:19 PM
Hi, bro. So, it seems not your fault there. The Chinese sentence is ambiguous itself not telling you whether the "I" caught the train or not. Both of these situations could use this Chinese sentence to describe. If "I" caught the train, the key answer would be right, but if, unfortunatly, "I" miss the train, your answer would be the most proper translation.
Simplely, the "had done" is late than "done", so here you go.

Feng wrote:
今天考卷裡面有一個翻譯題:我一到車站,火車就開走了(No sooer......)
我寫成
No sooner did I get to the train station, the train had left.

可是答案是
No sooner had I gotten to the the train station, the train left.

老師說的我不太懂..
請跟我講這兩句的差別