Statistics
Number of Posts: 2,036
[0.20% of all post / 0.66 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Hmmm...It's Getting Weird
Posted: Saturday, January 23, 2021 1:26:57 PM
FounDit wrote:
towan52 wrote:
I blame Trump and the trumpettes! Whistle Another right wing conspiracy fueled by communistic fascism. Dancing Whistle Where on earth are we going to indulge in childish and good humoured banter?

I know! Tsk, tsk, tsk. What will the Left do now with all that bile that's been accumulating in them over the last four years? We may begin seeing spontaneously exploding bodies...eeek.

By the way, Joe Biden once called Antifa an "idea, not an organization". I wonder what he will say about the violence Antifa perpetrated on inauguration day in Portland, Seattle, and Denver?

*crickets*

Really FD, you are an incorrigible relater of gross terminological inexactitudes Whistle Liar but an extremely nice person
Topic: Hmmm...It's Getting Weird
Posted: Saturday, January 23, 2021 8:25:29 AM
I blame Trump and the trumpettes! Whistle Another right wing conspiracy fueled by communistic fascism. Dancing Whistle Where on earth are we going to indulge in childish and good humoured banter?
Topic: Well worth a look at!!
Posted: Monday, January 18, 2021 3:55:26 PM
Oscar D. Grouch wrote:
I listened to Bob Woodword's interview with little donny regarding the coronavirus and what he knew and how he downplayed its risks.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-woodward-book-claims-downplayed-covid-19-threat/

I was surprised at how different little donny's voice sounded. Then I realized, oh, this must be what he sounds like when he's telling the truth! Every other time I've heard him talk, he has a different inflection. It means he's lying and full of shit.

If you read Bob Woodward's book, "Fear", he quotes a number of transcripts that he recorded. You will be shocked at the callousness and narscism of Trump.
Posted: Monday, January 18, 2021 2:55:08 PM

Excellent information.
Posted: Monday, January 18, 2021 12:04:14 PM
FD would benefit from taking this on board.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/ideas/videos/five-simple-ways-to-sharpen-your-critical-thinking/p0929tns
Topic: The best country in the world and American Exceptionalism
Posted: Saturday, January 16, 2021 11:49:15 AM
[quote=Karol555loraK]There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics. Dancing/quote]

I remember that saying together with: "If you lined up all the staticians in the world, they'd all point in different directions."

These comments are usually quoted by folks totally unfamiliar with statistics. However, statsistics is a precise mathematical science that (given an appropriate sample) can point to exact conclusions together with a precise margin of error. I too was sceptical until I took a statics class as part of my math content undergraduate degree. I made A+
Topic: Sign Fun #2
Posted: Friday, January 15, 2021 1:45:43 PM
Freedom comes at a price!
Free speech comes at the price of responsibility and accountability.
Unchallenged hate speech and vitriol (spread faster and more comprehensively than the writers of the constitution could possibly have imagined) is a more dangerous and pernicious threat to freedom than anything else.
Your issue, and the issue of other radical conservatives, is that you only read and listen to media that you know will be in accord with what you believe (or want to believe). you reject any opposing viewpoint and avoid listening to any cogent arguement agianst your ingrained opinions. For example, when did you last realize that any opinions you held dear, were wrong and changed your mind? Ever?

For example, I don't like Trump, but I don't think his speech in DC formented the invasion of the Capitol. Clearly, this incursion was pre-planned and organized; something that Trump is incapable of.

To keep on topic:
Topic: Loser Sturm.
Posted: Friday, January 15, 2021 1:08:40 PM
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
Topic: Beware of Paper - Propaganda in US to Canada
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2021 10:46:54 PM
Put it in the shredder and make cat-litter!
Topic: The best country in the world and American Exceptionalism
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2021 1:56:45 PM
Gary98 wrote:
If half of the population think the way you do, the U.S.A. will have a very bright future. Looks like you were not taught creationism in Texas?

Fortunately, I wasn't uneducated in Texas.