User Name: towan52
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 1,926
[0.20% of all post / 0.69 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Donald Trump
Posted: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 1:18:54 PM
Romany, according to Donald Trump, there are two types of people in this world. Predators and victims. His philosophy is that predators will survive and victims don't matter.
Topic: Donald Trump
Posted: Sunday, March 15, 2020 8:14:25 PM
Now that he's declared a national state of emergency, I believe Trump can cancel all elections and declare himself "President for Life" This means the Dems will have to choose someone younger - I nominate Archie son of Harry and Meghan!
Topic: The Second Coming!
Posted: Friday, March 13, 2020 12:25:53 PM
I only ever saw a virtual toaster and it virtually burnt the bread. Maybe Epi spoke de troof and was exforumated!
Topic: Weight Loss
Posted: Monday, February 24, 2020 4:50:19 PM
If you stop a diet and return to a negative trade balance - then you will regain the weight you lost. I don't believe intermittent fasting is a sensible (or healthy) option. Again, it's all about calories in and out over a period of time.
Topic: Alba
Posted: Monday, February 24, 2020 12:22:46 PM
We could rebuild Hadrian's Wall (Mexico would pay) - then one side or the other could be called wall-flowers or "floresmurumians".
Topic: Weight Loss
Posted: Monday, February 24, 2020 12:14:04 PM
I've shed about 20 lbs since the 2nd week of January. I achieved this by restricting myself to 1200 calories per day (most days :)) - helped by an app that calculates the calories I consume (nutracheck) it cost about $30.00 - but well worth it. If you take any diet plan (that works) back to basics, it will show that one is burning more calories than are consumed. It's not rocket surgery or brain science. Exercise helps in this regard by burning more calories, but is not the major factor in weight loss. Think of it as a balance of payments exercise! You have to export more than you import.
Topic: Do You Know About Quotes on Lawyers?#63
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 10:59:41 AM
Why don't sharks eat lawyers - Professional courtesy

Feller goes into a bar and after a large whiskey, announces to the bar in general, "All lawyers are jerks." Another drinker yells back, "I resent that remark!" The feller says, "Why, are you a lawyer?" "No, I'm a jerk!"
Topic: Merry Christmas!!! (from a non-theist)
Posted: Wednesday, December 25, 2019 4:47:39 PM
No one should be offended by anyone wishing them Merry Christmas - it is, after all, an expression of goodwill! So a very merry Christmas to anyone who cares to read this (whatever your beliefs) and a healthy and successful New Year. May your God(s) go with you.
Topic: HATRED
Posted: Thursday, December 19, 2019 12:18:56 PM
A lot of good sense here from Thar. I'd like to say welcome to the US political system but ... IMHO Career politicians (worldwide) will say, do, support or oppose anything to stay in power. This is why talented, honest and good people do not run for president. As Rex Tillerson said, "we have a sexually active individual of limited intellect for a president!" Or something like that.
Topic: HATRED
Posted: Thursday, December 19, 2019 9:22:13 AM
FounDit wrote:
towan52 wrote:
Silenced Silenced Silenced
Personally, I don't want him impeached and removed. I would like to see this despicable individual thoroughly skunked at the election so we can call him "LOSER" and then chant, "Lock him up, lock him up." Then lock him up!

Wish all you want. Not gonna happen...Dancing

Tis too, so yah boo and sucks!! looks like we've descended to Trump's level of communication Liar