Statistics
Number of Posts: 1,966
[0.20% of all post / 0.68 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: What Exactly Does Freedom Mean?
Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2020 10:44:29 PM
FounDit wrote:
towan52 wrote:
You'd have to have a heart for it to stop, and I've always found you to be a heartless bar steward. Just messing with you! Whistle

On another entirely different topic, Towan is having a total left hip-replacement surgery on Tuesday in Dallas. I would normally be philosophical about it but, being on the wrong side of 70 and with a couple of other issues, I'm a bit anxious. If anyone has room on their prayer list, a quick mention would be greatly appreciated.

See y'all in a week or so

Ay, Matey! I'm a cold one, for sartain. Still, I think I managed to thaw a teeny spot in the corner of me frozen heart in order to wish you well, and hope you have a speedy recovery with no complications.

Arrgh, the storm be upon me. Time to batten down the hatches as me power be a-flickering. Later, mateys.

Thanks Dave, stay safe in the storm - look after you and yours
Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2020 10:42:29 PM
Thanks Hope,

It's become so bad that it doesn't rate as elective any longer. The hip is collapsing and the surgeon (did my right hip about 7 years ago) wants to get it done before everything fuses together. I appreciate you guys very much - even "matey" Foundit.
Topic: In trumpwrld, kindness = weakness
Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2020 4:20:29 PM
We've got the greatest President since the Founders! May the influence of his Presidency affect the country for decades to come.

"You cannot be serious, YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS, the ball was clearly in; chalk flew up!"
Topic: In trumpwrld, kindness = weakness
Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2020 4:14:06 PM
I've just started reading Mary Trump's book. It is very well-written and, so far, gives a fascinating insight into the Trump family. She is clearly a highly intelligent, eloquent and perceptive individual.
Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2020 4:00:50 PM
Thanks C, entirely understand - I appreciate your friendship!
Posted: Saturday, July 25, 2020 2:49:55 PM
You'd have to have a heart for it to stop, and I've always found you to be a heartless bar steward. Just messing with you! Whistle

On another entirely different topic, Towan is having a total left hip-replacement surgery on Tuesday in Dallas. I would normally be philosophical about it but, being on the wrong side of 70 and with a couple of other issues, I'm a bit anxious. If anyone has room on their prayer list, a quick mention would be greatly appreciated.

See y'all in a week or so
Topic: QAnon
Posted: Thursday, July 23, 2020 9:58:05 AM
FounDit wrote:
Also relevant are the people who believe everything they see or hear on CNN.[/color]

As are the people who believe everything they see and hear on Fox News!
Topic: QAnon
Posted: Sunday, July 19, 2020 9:05:05 PM
I heard a reference o QAnon today on the radio - I'd never heard of it - any input from anyone?
Posted: Sunday, July 19, 2020 8:59:09 PM
My oath Romany - yo' sho dun alot in yore shawt life! Angel
Posted: Sunday, July 19, 2020 12:54:58 PM
More basically, one has to ask, "The freedom to do what?". Of course, as soon as any limitations are put into place, that freedom is modified. So, does that mean no individual is actually free?