Statistics
Number of Posts: 1,930
[0.19% of all post / 0.68 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: The casual murder of George Floyd
Posted: Thursday, June 4, 2020 6:31:24 PM
Grate poste FD.
And now an objective and unemotional point of view:
Let's lynch the four police officers and all the black and brown folks who are protesting. After all it's not that long ago that those nice Texans would string up an African American for looking lasciviously at a white woman ... no, let's not do that, I think I'll walk to a local church, gas anybody that gets in the way, hold up a bible and hope that people will realize what a kind-hearted and empathetic person I really am. Oh for Christ's sake wake up David!!!
Topic: Lockdown doesn't only affect humans
Posted: Sunday, May 10, 2020 1:50:13 PM
Thoroughly enjoyable - the wit and subtle undertones will be appreciated all over the southern states - especially the bit about cake!
Topic: Should it be "in the sun" instead?
Posted: Thursday, May 7, 2020 12:54:06 PM
Probably - it certainly sounds more usual. I wonder, if at night-time, we're over the sun?
Topic: Buy stamps
Posted: Thursday, April 16, 2020 1:04:46 PM
You know where you can stick that advice Whistle
Topic: Donald Trump
Posted: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 1:18:54 PM
Romany, according to Donald Trump, there are two types of people in this world. Predators and victims. His philosophy is that predators will survive and victims don't matter.
Topic: Donald Trump
Posted: Sunday, March 15, 2020 8:14:25 PM
Now that he's declared a national state of emergency, I believe Trump can cancel all elections and declare himself "President for Life" This means the Dems will have to choose someone younger - I nominate Archie son of Harry and Meghan!
Topic: The Second Coming!
Posted: Friday, March 13, 2020 12:25:53 PM
I only ever saw a virtual toaster and it virtually burnt the bread. Maybe Epi spoke de troof and was exforumated!
Topic: Weight Loss
Posted: Monday, February 24, 2020 4:50:19 PM
If you stop a diet and return to a negative trade balance - then you will regain the weight you lost. I don't believe intermittent fasting is a sensible (or healthy) option. Again, it's all about calories in and out over a period of time.
Topic: Alba
Posted: Monday, February 24, 2020 12:22:46 PM
We could rebuild Hadrian's Wall (Mexico would pay) - then one side or the other could be called wall-flowers or "floresmurumians".
Topic: Weight Loss
Posted: Monday, February 24, 2020 12:14:04 PM
I've shed about 20 lbs since the 2nd week of January. I achieved this by restricting myself to 1200 calories per day (most days :)) - helped by an app that calculates the calories I consume (nutracheck) it cost about $30.00 - but well worth it. If you take any diet plan (that works) back to basics, it will show that one is burning more calories than are consumed. It's not rocket surgery or brain science. Exercise helps in this regard by burning more calories, but is not the major factor in weight loss. Think of it as a balance of payments exercise! You have to export more than you import.