Profile: Koh Elaine
About
User Name: Koh Elaine
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6,720
[0.66% of all post / 2.21 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Hi, Admin officer, about 5 days have passed and yet I still cannot create a thread because I can onl
Posted: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 12:27:55 PM
Koh Elaine wrote:

Hi, Head of Admin Section,

About 5 days have passed since I complained about not being unable to post a thread the usual way. I can do so only by using the Quote feature.

Are the technicians looking into my problem? I would appreciate it very much if they are fixing the problem.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Koh Elaine
Topic: Hi, Admin officer, about 5 days have passed and yet I still cannot create a thread because I can onl
Posted: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 12:15:21 PM
Topic: Hi Moderators, I wonder if the technical officers have started looking into my inability to type the
Posted: Saturday, October 24, 2020 2:18:04 PM
Thanks, Wilmar!
Topic: Hi, Admin officer, has anyone inform you that we cannot create a post because of the space below?
Posted: Thursday, October 22, 2020 2:15:13 PM
TFD wrote:
Hello Koh Elaine,

Can you please provide some details about what occurs when you try to make a post normally (without using the "Quote" feature)? Are you able to type words into the Subject or Message boxes? Are any of the buttons ("Preview," "Post," "Cancel") grayed out, or do they simply not respond?

Please also let us know if you are you using the forums on a computer or on a mobile phone, and on what operating system and browser.

Sincerely,
Forum Admins

Hi Admin,

I am able to type in the Subject box but not in the Message box.

There is nothing wrong with the buttons.

I am using the forums on my mobile phone.

I am using Android operating system and browser.

I hope now that I have stated my problems, you will be able to rectify the problems.

I look forward to your assistance, and thank you in advance for your help.

Regards

Koh Elaine
Topic: Can someone teach me how to create a thread when I cannot access the blank space below and hence can
Posted: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 11:36:47 PM
Yes, FounDit.
Topic: Hi Admin Officer, I am unable to create any thread because the space below cannot be accessed.
Posted: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 12:49:58 PM
Topic: Can someone teach me how to create a thread when I cannot access the blank space below and hence can
Posted: Monday, October 19, 2020 11:17:30 PM
Hi Wilmar, could you let me know how to access the Site Features section? Thanks!

Hi FounDit, now that you know the problem I am encountering, could you help me in rectifying the problem? Thanks!
Posted: Monday, October 19, 2020 10:44:41 PM
FounDit wrote:
Koh Elaine wrote:
Koh Elaine wrote:

Furthermore, only by using QUOTE as shown above, can I type the content of my post!

If I understand correctly, when you click on "New Topic" to create a new thread, and are taken to that page, you can insert a title but can't type anything into the post section below? Is that correct?

You are correct.
Topic: Hi Moderators, I wonder if the technical officers have started looking into my inability to type the
Posted: Monday, October 19, 2020 4:45:03 PM
Posted: Monday, October 19, 2020 10:10:30 AM
Koh Elaine wrote:

Furthermore, only by using QUOTE as shown above, can I type the content of my post!