Profile: Choson
About
User Name: Choson
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 13
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: death penalty .... agree or disagree?
Posted: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 5:07:27 PM
ClubFavolosa wrote:
Choson wrote:
I'd welcome my death.

Agree with Tovarish. Anyways, welcome to Farlex's FreeDict Forum and an advice: Go and talk to a therapist.

Thanks for the welcome.

As for death and welcoming it, I mean it strictly in the most abstract, ontological sense.
Quote:
If it be now, 'tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.
That Shakespeare quote pretty much sums up what I mean.
Posted: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 5:00:53 PM
Tovarish wrote:
You sound a bit down Choson, welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy the interaction from us regulars.

We dont have the death penalty in Australia, the most anyone can get is multiple terms of Life in Prison or papers marked Never to be Released.

The last person hung was Ronald Ryan in the '60s.

Thanks for the welcome Tovarish. I just was trying to be provocative. Actually I'm happy go lucky.
Topic: Being Kind to Yourself
Posted: Monday, June 18, 2012 1:11:51 PM
percivalpecksniff wrote:
Oh... I take the business of making money far more seriously.

My conception of money must be off the mark. Pray, enlighten me.
Topic: Being Kind to Yourself
Posted: Monday, June 18, 2012 7:12:31 AM
I write to amuse myself and publish to make money.
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2012 4:19:27 PM
I'd welcome my death. And far as I'm concerned, anyone who asserts life is wonderful is either lying or hasn't grown up. It stands to reason then a felon on death row who's afraid of dying should be spared.
Topic: 개 처버라
Posted: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 5:52:02 AM
As to the Korean thread title, it means, "Go ahead, give that dog a kick in the fanny."
Posted: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 5:42:42 AM
Let's just say I'm jerking someone's chain, and if I inadvertantly jerked yours, I sincerely apologize.

Mrknao.
Posted: Monday, June 4, 2012 9:26:55 AM
youtube
Topic: US President Grover Cleveland Gets Married in the White House (1886)
Posted: Saturday, June 2, 2012 6:07:16 AM
What is time? age? youth? and beauty? This is a loaded topic. I'll stick to time and say that it's anything but our limited conception of it. Yes it's 6 a.m. EST, Saturday, June 3, 2012, by everything around me but is it really? or more pertinent, does that matter? I remember when the Coalition forces went into Baghdad and a reporter asked an Iraqi if she knew what was going on and she merely shrugged her shoulders and went on with her daily activities...
Topic: What should I do if I'm dying?
Posted: Saturday, June 2, 2012 5:43:31 AM
And if you're agnostic/atheistic, then I'd make a bid to get religion. What've you got to lose, you're dying anyway, and it's apparent that the company you're with is either making you a marytr or has given up on you, so &^%$ them (unless you like being a marytr.)