Profile: sahra
About
User Name: sahra
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 16
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Name a city.place,country or state!
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 9:08:57 AM
DAKAR
Topic: Word Chains
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 6:45:22 AM
township
Topic: WWI: Battle of Fromelles Begins (1916)
Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 6:34:23 AM
British and australian troops fought and died on the french soil. Hummm! and at that time the french troops were commiting genocids on the other side of the mediterranean sea. They always manage to have some one else fighting for them ; Normandie during WWII.
Topic: GAME: 4 vowel Words
Posted: Monday, July 11, 2011 6:20:18 AM
freefalling
Topic: apparel
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2011 8:55:37 AM
As a word apparel is also used in nautical field. It means any gear or equipment on the vessel. AS found in TFD. Bye.
Topic: Pictures of green
Posted: Wednesday, June 8, 2011 3:47:40 AM
Awsome!
It has been proven sientifically that green is relaxing and makes one feel comfortable. I knew lately that in addition to providing oxygen, some plants absorbe toxic gazes released by vernish and other chemicals used for furniture and house keeping products. Since then I put depolluting plants every where at home and even in my office.
thank you sisikou.
Topic: how much time
Posted: Sunday, June 5, 2011 9:05:58 AM
Hello!

Sorry Jyrkka, I think "how far" is more appropriate for the distance.
Topic: WAS and DID
Posted: Sunday, June 5, 2011 9:01:22 AM
Hi guys!
I join both Seth and George V in surprise! Let me tell you Ramannirmal, you write nicely... Any way I just wanted to add something to what Seth wrote about the "to do + verb + action" form. Some times it is used to emphasize; for example: I do believe things will be better.
Topic: the thin end of the wedge
Posted: Thursday, June 2, 2011 5:07:33 AM
thank you Thar for the illustrated explanation. It reminds me of a french idiom : The forest hidden behind the tree!
Topic: No Tobacco Day
Posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 5:29:53 AM
pedro wrote:
sahra wrote:
There should be 365 no tobacco days Pray
Once my doctor asked when I would stop smoking, cause I suffer from a severe allergy, and I answered him when all the smokers would stop it.
Of course I'm not a smoker I mean I'm a passive one like many people. I have one question for the smokers : I do believe they have the right to smoke and it's up to them to handle the consequences, but do they ever think that we, non-smokers have the right not to smoke and breathe non-polluted air?
My freedom ends where others' begin!

My stock reply questions to all the anti-smokers is 'do you make unnecessary car jouneys?' and 'could you forego your solitary drive to work and use public transport?' as cars cause vastly more damage to you non-smokers than passive cigarette smoking.

Your totaly right! but I think there's no need to worsen the situation especially in closed areas. As we all know the only one to take benefit from tobacco is the manufacturer not even the silent dying smoker.