Profile: Free Mind
About
User Name: Free Mind
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: For in the final analysis, our most basic common link, is that we all inhabit this small planet, we all breathe the same air,...
Posted: Thursday, March 3, 2011 3:51:46 AM
Marissa La Faye Isolde wrote:
To Free Mind:

"that's is absolutely correct!
after all, this planet is just one of billions in this universe and we don't even know what the universe is. we are the most intelligent species on our planet, yet we are not able to live in peace.."

Yes,the ability to live in peace does seem to be one of the most basic problems man has. If we cannot even live in *families* in peace--where in my opinion peace is learned, how can we expect to have the ability to live in peace as citizens of this planet or co-exist with other members of the universe?

As Kitten would say: Peace out! Yea

that's a good point, marissa!
but i'm afraid the problem is rather difficult. as i said before, all animals are forced to fight to satisfy their needs. that's all natural. but nowadays we humans have reached a point, where we need to ask ourselves if we still want to listen to our instinct and keep on fighting against each other or if we want to reach the next level of evolution: the (r)evolution of our mindsets. we need to rethink our instincts and melt together to one big family. this is the only way for us, as species, to survive. if we fail, we will destroy ourselves and everyone who is close to us.
Topic: For in the final analysis, our most basic common link, is that we all inhabit this small planet, we all breathe the same air,...
Posted: Wednesday, March 2, 2011 11:01:22 AM
thar wrote:
Don't you two start, we have two newbies with 4 posts between them who are already arguing. That must be a record!

she started! haha just kidding.

well, we all are just animals. we need to fight in order to satisfy our needs such as food, space and having sex. how about that? too ignorant?
Posted: Wednesday, March 2, 2011 8:21:03 AM
probably more than some humans do...

boaaahhh that was deep
Posted: Wednesday, March 2, 2011 7:53:09 AM
are you by any chance a fan of douglas adams or terry pratchett?
i'm asking because you got the same ironic subtext.

correct me if i am wrong but everything i said is true. i am sorry but it can hardly get any deeper than my first comment did...
Posted: Wednesday, March 2, 2011 6:14:52 AM
that's is absolutely correct!
after all, this planet is just one of billions in this universe and we don't even know what the universe is. we are the most intelligent species on our planet, yet we are not able to live in peace..