I got it.
Thank you so much.
Topic: The fire was outbreak in the bank
Posted: Thursday, May 28, 2020 5:15:14 AM
Thank you so much.
Topic: To or For
Posted: Thursday, May 28, 2020 5:05:44 AM
Hi Dear Forum members.
May you kindly help me with the correction of the following sentence.
Is it correct? if not, may you kindly guide me on how to write it correctly?
Thank you.

It is good that we hired Mr. Smith for teaching the children.
It is good that we hired Mr. Smith to teach the children.

In the above sentence, do we need to use "that" after the good or not? Which one is the most suitable " for" or "to"?

Regards.

So kind of you.
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 8:52:17 AM
Thank you so much.
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 5:24:12 AM
Dear Forum Members.
I hope you all will be doing great.
May you kindly explain the following sentence whether this is correct or incorrect.
Thank you so much for your always help and support.

The fire was outbreak in the bank.

So nice of you.

Topic: Correction grammatical mistakes, please.
Posted: Sunday, May 24, 2020 1:14:51 PM
Thank you sir so so much. You are so so so helpful. I am grateful for the time you gave to my write and made correction. It is really a tedious and time consuming work.
Topic: Correction grammatical mistakes, please.
Posted: Sunday, May 24, 2020 8:20:31 AM
Dear Colleagues.I trust you all will be doing great.
Would you mind if you can help with the grammatical correction in the following write please.

On the social media we don't see one another face to face like we do in our real life situation so our writing encompasses all aspects of our lives including our mental level, liking and and disliking, social activities, personality and most importantly our good and bad vibes and their application on different issues with their relevance. Our lines also reveal what are our choices and priorities? Our comments and statments are recorded ( unless we delete or edit them) and are available for comparing and analyses of our approaches towards different issues in different situation and on different occasion. How much these issues have impact on our personal life and impact on our society is determined by our skills, experiences, faculties and capabilities that how look at it and how we chalk out the strategies to avoid them. These approximations may not necessarily be cent percent correct but still they are highly valued in the circle of educated people. How we address and how we suggest solution for the these issues of mutual interest is also depending on our attitude and aptitude towards the matter in question.
In writing we don't have impulsive reaction to a post but rather we express our thoughts and views with in a rational and logical way. Sharing our point of view in the writing gives us plenty of time to review our suggestions time and again before we click the go button on it. Looking at the positive side of the social media, it is a platform where we exchange our knowledge and information instantly on a large scale.
It is a blessing for the introvert people who feel shy in discussing things in eye to eye. In this kind of situation the conversation and debate is dominated by extrovert who subdue and overpower the reticent and unsociable person.
Topic: Quotation
Posted: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 2:28:06 AM
Thank you so much. You all are so cooperative and helpful.
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2020 7:16:37 AM
Thank you so much.

I learned a lot of things because of this great forum.
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2020 4:19:33 AM
Dear Forum members,May you kindly explain the following quotation in simple words,please.

"Come, fill the cup, and in the fire of Spring
Your Winter-garment of Repentance fling
The bird of time has a little way
To flutter - and the Bird is on the Wing"