Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 30
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: inhale
Posted: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 12:19:09 AM
excaelis wrote:
I never exhaled, which would explain a lot.

You sure about that?? You kind of look a bit pale...
Topic: inhale
Posted: Monday, January 17, 2011 3:30:06 AM
antonym is expire which incidentally is the last thing you do when you er...expire...
Topic: Opportunities flit by while we sit regretting the chances we have lost, and the happiness that comes to us we heed not,...
Posted: Sunday, January 16, 2011 2:16:27 PM
I remember going to this lecture by this psychologist called Richard Wiseman who wrote a book called the luck factor and another book called did you spot the ape (or something along those lines). And he made the observation that luck has a lot to do with people's perception and attitudes. So he showed in one study that a man who won the lottery thought of himself as unlucky because he had to split his winnings with another individual who had the same winning numbers while another man considered himself lucky even though he broke every bone in his body after an accident, because he was still alive. When he interviewed both individuals he found that the lucky guy was more outgoing and was able to notice more opportunities in life. He had so many different interesting theories and tests like that including how when we concentrate on one thing too hard we miss out on a lot (which was what the ape book was about). He's a fascinating guy, he use to be a magician which probably contributed to his exceptionally entertaining delivery.
Topic: Nature knows no indecencies; man invents them.
Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 12:04:48 AM
Pedro, yes it is one of the many adjectives that comes to mind when I see his photo

Excaelis, I nearly choked on my spit after reading your last comment! There is a chance your kid will grow up to require numerous therapy sessions just on the subject of "why daddy why"
Topic: Nature knows no indecencies; man invents them.
Posted: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:14:51 AM
The man looks like he knows what he's talking about.
Topic: entresol
Posted: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:12:11 AM
I usually just push the 1st floor button when I am in the lift but that's just me.....
Topic: Some people are born with a vital and responsive energy. It not only enables them to keep abreast of the times; it qualifies...
Posted: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 4:14:12 AM
worldsclyde wrote:
she said abreast.

I wasn't going to say anything but....she did hehe
Topic: plagiarize
Posted: Monday, January 10, 2011 3:06:06 AM
"I jumped over a coconut and broke a toenail oweee"-me

If I see anyone using this phrase without appropriate acknowledgment I am suing Not talking
Topic: A man's silence is wonderful to listen to.
Posted: Monday, January 10, 2011 2:59:15 AM
I love this guy!

I wonder which gender this quote was intended to enlighten.....
Topic: Charm, in most men and nearly all women, is a decoration.
Posted: Sunday, January 9, 2011 12:46:07 AM
Ted Bundy was charming.