User Name: lisaR
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: please help me with english/arabic translastions-phonetical
Posted: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 11:08:41 PM
I am trying name some straight Egyptian Arabian horses, and need help. I need arabic words, phonetically spelled out in English letters.

I have a female that I want to give a pretty sounding name that has to do with swans. She is grey in color. Any arabic suggestions? Her mother's name is Cygnet (baby swan) and we've called her Swan since she was tiny. Does the arabic language have a word for swan? If not, something graceful?

I also have a male that currently is called Sassafrass, (his mother is Hasamar, sire is Saareef). His color is a dark bay (Dark brown body, black mane and tail) Sassafrass is a spirited fellow, so needs an arabic name with a little pizazz.

and another male Andy, who's mother is Royal Obsession and father is Saareef. Andy was so named when his mother almost abandoned him (little orphan andy came about at that time). He's a bay as well (dark brown body, black points). He's sweet, and was finally loved by his mother, but now needs a real arabic name. Any suggestions for this little guy?

Anxious help?
Topic: If you want any help in arabic, im here!
Posted: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 10:41:30 PM
I am trying name some straight Egyptian Arabian horses, and need help. I need arabic words, phonetically spelled out in English letters.

I have a female that I want to give a pretty sounding name that has to do with swans. She is grey in color. Any arabic suggestions? Her mother's name is Cygnet (baby swan) and we've called her Swan since she was tiny. Does the arabic language have a word for swan? If not, something graceful?

I also have a male that currently is called Sassafrass, (his mother is Hasamar, sire is Saareef). His color is a dark bay (Dark brown body, black mane and tail) Sassafrass is a spirited fellow, so needs an arabic name with a little pizazz.

and another male Andy, who's mother is Royal Obsession and father is Saareef. Andy was so named when his mother almost abandoned him (little orphan andy came about at that time). He's a bay as well (dark brown body, black points). He's sweet, and was finally loved by his mother, but now needs a real arabic name. Any suggestions for this little guy?

Anxious help?