[0.01% of all post / 0.03 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: He reads book or He reads a book
Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 10:50:24 PM
Thank you so much!!!
Topic: He reads book or He reads a book
Posted: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 10:20:43 PM
Hi guyz!

I just want to know know if there's a grammar explanation for this and if so, I'd love to know more about it. Is it fine to say "He reads book" or it's better to say "He reads a book", are those sentences correct? Can we omit the article "a"? Thank you!
Topic: GAME CHARACTER
Posted: Wednesday, July 6, 2011 6:21:36 PM
I want to be RINOA HEARTILY from FF8 Playstation
ZAFINA , Tekken 5
Moon Queen, Heroes of Newerth
Parasite Eve
Lara Croft :-p
Topic: The correct way to drink water
Posted: Thursday, June 30, 2011 6:36:43 PM
7. Drink more when it's hot. People living in hot climates like the Philippines need to drink more water. They are more prone to develop kidney stones compared to those living in cooler regions.

This is really true. I have friends who drink alcohol all the time and they end up having a kidney problem at a very young age. Get me out of here! It's hot even when it's raining. You really have to take a bath 2-3 times a day. And of course, we drink water most of the time and because of that we get to visit the bathroom every chance we get.
Topic: GREEN LANTERN ^,^
Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 5:00:04 PM
I'm not going to watch it, I don't know why. really. But I love Ryan Reynolds.
Topic: A Mother's Wish
Posted: Monday, June 27, 2011 11:41:53 PM
It reminds me of Jesus and Mary. Beautiful... :-)
Topic: True Believers
Posted: Sunday, June 26, 2011 11:38:34 PM
I feel bad about this. And this problem is almost the same with other countries as well. politics is dirty, I tell you.
Topic: Does being gay a SIN?
Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2011 11:05:31 PM
I second that Jezikoslovac. Homosexuality is really a sin. It's in the Bible. God was so angry during that time, and back in the Old Testament, God was not nice and considerate until He sent His own son to save our sins.
I have nothing against homosexuals, in fact I have many friends who are gays, lesbians...and whatnot.
I'm bisexual myself but I'm too scared to go on with my ways before. I love God more.
I fear Him.

But don't you worry Antonio, only God can judge you no one else, who knows He will reconsider.
Topic: Mastering your second language vs learning the fundamentals of other languages
Posted: Sunday, June 19, 2011 8:56:25 PM
My first language was English, that was why I didn't get the chance to perfect my own language. Anywhere I go, I use English even though I'm from the Philippines-well we are an English-speaking country, even the taxi drivers know how to construct their sentences properly.

Topic: A writer using Thesaurus
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2011 1:40:03 AM
Oh, wow thanks Romany. I don't have the guts to tell him that. Some people ( in the office ) can't stop talking about how good he is, and how excellent he is in writing. In fact, I know that he is not all that. He made the words more profound, and he impressed a lot of people. I'm not saying it's bad to use the Thesaurus all the time, it's just that I want this person to be original. T_T Where is the art in that?