Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: What to do? :'(
Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 11:59:52 AM
Sweet of you!
Actually I'm not really that much confused over this. I was just trying to share the situation I am in with the people around here.
And I'll tell her the lie (for now).Angel I'll tell her that I liked the book. I love my friend. And I'm glad that she's developing this good habit of reading. I don't want to discourage her in any way.
Anyways, I don't think it's a kind of place where one should write about such things. My bad.

TOPIC CLOSED
Topic: What to do? :'(
Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 10:48:59 AM
Hey everyone...
I was just reading a book that my friend recommended. It's the worst piece of writing ever. Sick
I've read 70 pages and now I can't go on. I'm crying on the inside. My friend is a doctor and she doesn't read much except for the medical books. She bought this book when she went to a book store to get some books for me. She read it and was VERY impressed.Eh?
She gave me this book couple of weeks ago and asked me to read it. Now everytime we talk she asks me if I've read it or not. Anxious
I might manage to finish reading it without burning it or throwing it in the bin or attempting suicide.
But then I don't think I'd be able to say 'It was nice.'Eh?
Topic: My dog was euthanized
Posted: Monday, November 15, 2010 11:33:10 AM
Hey Jagh...
I'm sorry about your dog.
It's really terrible how some people behaved rather insensitively when you were already feeling so sad.
Don't let it make you feel bad.
Take care, dear.
Topic: Would you let this happen to your daughter?
Posted: Saturday, November 13, 2010 3:46:28 PM
Win wrote:
Atiya wrote:
Its good to see that fear has not been injected to our systems to this extent here in India Pray

Or probably our culture inhibits such doings...lets touch wood !

I think it's the fault of system and rules, not the 'culture'! Think
Topic: The presence of a noble nature, generous in its wishes, ardent in its charity, changes the lights for us: we begin to see...
Posted: Monday, November 8, 2010 5:20:49 AM
Eh?
Topic: Iranian woman to be hanged Wednesday
Posted: Thursday, November 4, 2010 4:11:14 PM
Once I came across a video of a girl being stoned. Don't remember on what site it was.Think (It was very disturbing.) She had eloped with her lover. But her father and brothers caught them and 'punished' the girl. There was nothing there about what they did to the boy.
It's a sad thing. How can people ever talk in favour of 'stoning'?