User Name: dmt7679
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 130
[0.01% of all post / 0.04 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: America Shutdown?
Posted: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 8:56:57 PM
well it didnt shut down but i cant help feeling like they snuck one by us, WHY IS OBAMA NOT FIGHTING FOR US? WHY CANT WE CUT military spending? WE spend 5 or 6 times more on "defense"(offense) than China the second leading defense budget in the world! would we REEEEALY be worse off if we only spend 3 or 4 times as much?
Topic: French Face Veil Ban Goes into Effect
Posted: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 8:53:35 PM
I think this is bullshit. You have to take french citizenship lessons? And eff you mhammer I hope america NEVER takes a stand against any clothing espcially somthing particular to relgious beliefs. If i go to egypt and want to wear blue jeans and a bsseball cap i will and god damn the man who will tell me otherwise all thee right wing racist just fear what you dont understand.

We will all be one culture some day. what are we going to wear?
Topic: The Race To NHL Playoff
Posted: Saturday, April 9, 2011 9:39:04 PM
BRUINS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
Topic: Christ
Posted: Friday, April 8, 2011 10:23:28 PM
Thing thing i never Understood about jesus and I thank David Cross for pointing this out; but he was always portrayed to me has just a humble carpenter. I mean if you ask anyone their view of Christ is him being a very humble person. But to put myself in the shoes of someone whom is meeting Christ I can help the feeling that he would come off as so humble. MY name is jesus I am the son of god and you have to do everything I say or you'll go to hell and burn for eternity. I mean if someone came to me today and said that id prob laugh and then be sad for them. Im sure most people will think im over simplifying it but to hell with them.
Topic: Do you like your job
Posted: Friday, April 8, 2011 10:10:14 PM
This thread has too many puns.....turbo puns for turbo buns
Topic: Ryan's Medicare Plan
Posted: Friday, April 8, 2011 8:44:16 PM
60% of the time it works everytime....
Topic: America Shutdown?
Posted: Thursday, April 7, 2011 8:41:21 PM
I get a lot of enjoyment (and knowledge) watching you guys (and gals) banter. So i was surprised not to see this topic. Thoughts concerns? personally I have no idea what to think!.

Congress would force a government shutdown on April 8, 2011 if their plan to reduce the U.S. federal budget deficit is not resolved. This could leave 800,000 furloughed workers without a job, out of 2 million civilian federal employees. Congressional leaders will meet on April 7, 2011 to agree on budget cuts in an effort to stave off a government shutdown; but an agreement looks difficult.Federal agencies are already beginning preparations for potential closures.

House Republicans advanced legislation Thursday to avoid a government shutdown for one more week. It is uncertain, however, if this stopgap legislation will pass the Senate.

Topic: Drinking and Getting Drunk (The Positive Side!)
Posted: Sunday, March 27, 2011 9:13:20 PM
"Im not hungover im just tired from staying up all night drinking!" -Peter Griffin.
Topic: Letters to landlords
Posted: Sunday, March 27, 2011 9:05:41 PM
haha this is great I work at a call center so i get messages like this all the time hopefully i can contribute and stop trolling around here.
Topic: Bradley Manning Is Stripped At Night And Made To Stand Naked By His Cell: Tortured For His Own Good
Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2011 10:38:02 PM
What about me ABC?