Profile: karkuss
About
User Name: karkuss
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 134
[0.01% of all post / 0.04 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Beauty ought to look a little surprised: it is the emotion that best suits her face. The beauty who does not look surprised,...
Posted: Monday, January 31, 2011 8:14:08 AM
She must have been stunning to behold. It sounds like someone was jilted and cant accept a confident,happy, stern,bombshell of a beaut.
Topic: It is not wealth one asks for, but just enough to preserve one's dignity, to work unhampered, to be generous, frank, and...
Posted: Thursday, January 6, 2011 9:12:06 AM
But prosperity abounds the fruitfulness of the lords bounty,and it should be heeded to as that. Kindly accepted,along with all the benevolent factors on reaching it...........
Topic: Caught up in life, you see it badly. You suffer from it or enjoy it too much.
Posted: Saturday, January 1, 2011 11:23:49 AM
it is what it is: that's what everyone says.
Topic: Little Connection between Weather and Migraines
Posted: Friday, December 31, 2010 8:55:24 AM
Very interesting, but I think it should be taken a step farther. A study that includes human behavior and reactions to weather ,not just headaches.
Topic: Chinese Astronomy
Posted: Friday, December 31, 2010 8:50:28 AM
Timing is everything: time is of the essence; Navigate through time and space;
Topic: Be good and you will be lonesome.
Posted: Friday, December 31, 2010 8:42:11 AM
Morally and ethically , solitaire ,Quiet as the breezes that guide you;. Alone,all except your thoughts and imagination unto which you yield in times of need. NEVER YIELD, they say, aaahhhh but think of all the fun we would miss out on. I don't think we are ever really alone. ..........................................................().
Topic: Prester John
Posted: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 8:13:00 AM
religion , such a touchy subject in which each man sees a different light. Lights that come from the same place ,I'm sure of it.
Topic: She had a pretty gift for quotation, which is a serviceable substitute for wit.
Posted: Wednesday, December 29, 2010 8:06:45 AM
I am detecting a little envy here and maybe some personal unexpressed feelings of attraction. ooops.
Topic: Trick Decks
Posted: Monday, December 27, 2010 7:23:34 AM
Wow dont get caught cheeeeetn
Topic: Tens of Millions Driving Drunk, Drugged in US
Posted: Monday, December 27, 2010 7:21:48 AM
If in fact in an average year 30 million people drive drunk and another 10 million are driving drugged, that's 40 million impaired drivers out on our roads,gasp,omg. that is freakn scary thought. Even though the numbers are down from the previous year does it reflect our distorted society? Our doctors , lawyers , and politicians have to be included in this herd of beasts. How queer.