[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Things You Should Never Reveal on Facebook
Posted: Monday, September 27, 2010 4:04:28 AM
thank you for sharing.
Topic: song title association
Posted: Friday, July 30, 2010 12:41:50 PM
Summertime
Topic: What do you think about the internet dating websites?
Posted: Friday, July 30, 2010 2:44:55 AM
Can someone please share their experiences on internet dating?
Topic: ASSOCIATION & COMMOM LETTERS
Posted: Friday, July 30, 2010 2:41:36 AM
dragging-boring
Posted: Friday, July 30, 2010 2:36:53 AM
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Topic: Depressed!!
Posted: Friday, July 30, 2010 2:30:24 AM
I don't know your religious views, but for me, whenever I am depressed, I read the bible and pray.
Posted: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 3:11:45 PM
Shout - by Tears for Fears cover by Dizee Rascal and James Corben as England's official song for FIFA 2010
Topic: ASSOCIATION & COMMOM LETTERS
Posted: Monday, July 26, 2010 5:58:09 PM
chained-linked
Posted: Monday, July 26, 2010 5:53:36 PM
Wonderful Tonight-Eric Clapton
Topic: Single Life
Posted: Monday, July 26, 2010 5:18:39 PM
Why do you think some people remain single?
>People remain single because they had experiences from the past that are discouraging them to love again. other reason could be that they haven't found the person yet-the "one" who makes their heart stop and their eyes flutter. Being single is better than being in a wrong relationship.
Would you like to be single all your life?
> No. I am an incurably romantic person. I always imagine myself getting old with grey hair but holding someone's hand, sitting together by the seaside and watching the sun go down.
Is it better to be single or married? Why?
> It depends on people-on their preferences, their values and beliefs.
What are the advantages of being single?
> No arguments, squabbles or anything of those sorts. Freedom to come and go and most importantly, you can go out on dates anytime.Dancing
Do you think that single people are happier?
> It really depends on the person's point of view on being single. If a person chooses to be single, then he must be happy with his choice. If a person did not choose to be single, he is constantly seeking for someone to connect with, then I must say, he is not happy as he feels alone.
Do you think it is easier for man or woman to be single?
> It is easier for a man to be single as he tends to be like a bee sniffing all the flowers that abound in the garden whereas for a woman to be single, there's the stigma in the society that single women are regarded as not-good-enough women.
Why did you think some people prefer to be single?
> same as my answers to no. 1 question
How do you think single people feel on Valentine's Day?
> I don't really think that people in love are much happier on valentine's day. It is just another day for me. It really depends on one person's view on being single.
Do you think there is a soul mate somewhere for everyone?
> The notion of soulmate was created by lovers who think they were destined to be with each other. I don't believe in this soul mate thing. You can be in love with someone and think he is your soul mate but at the end of the day, you find yourselves separating. If two people have "chemistry" or the thing they call "spark", then they don't have to be soul mates to be together.
Do you think that single people like being single?
> Again, it depends on their views on being single.
In your country, what do people think about a woman/man in her 30s who is unmarried?
> Being single at the age of 30 doesn't mean that something is missing or lacking. It might be that he/she hasn't found yet the person who can give them the jolt. Or it could be for any other reason like she/he prefers to be single. It is not acceptable that people should judge others by their civil status. But the society in which we have lived in has taught us to pre-judge without looking at the facts first.