User Name: abnormal
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 117
[0.01% of all post / 0.03 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Getting Tired of Working
Posted: Friday, November 19, 2010 8:43:08 PM
Thanks for all your words, they are much appreciated. I'll be very busy with my job from now on. Do not forget me. :) Thank you ever so much.
Posted: Friday, November 19, 2010 3:24:38 AM
daidev wrote:
My philosophy is to enjoy every work you do. Abnormal, think only positive aspects of the job whenever you feel bored or some bad thought popup in your mind.

Thanks. From now on, I'll think of the 13th and 29th of the month. Lol Dancing Dancing
Posted: Friday, November 19, 2010 3:23:49 AM
Babezy wrote:
Sorry, Abnormal. It sounds very depressing and I hope things look up for you soon.

Not too depressing. It's more of tiring, and wanting to do something else. But I just can't leave.
Posted: Friday, November 19, 2010 3:22:21 AM
Caffeine wrote:
Why don't you try out giving English lessions online? It might be worth checking out www.englishtown.com. Consider yourself lucky if you can only complain about the schedule in your job.

I've tried that. But after the typhoon that hit the Philippines, I was forced to stop. It wept my pc and my lesson plans so I had to look for an office-based job.
Posted: Friday, November 19, 2010 3:20:07 AM
Yaelyael wrote:
abnormal wrote:
Teaching Koreans is way better than working for a call center based in the UK. Although British people are kind-hearted and humble, it's just so exhausting to work on a graveyard shift. And now I am getting tired. The only reason why I can't just leave is the salary. How I wish I can find another DAY shift job that compensates well. Whew! Pray Pray Pray

I'm working as an Online English Teacher here in the Phils. It was fun though the salary was not big as it is in the call center. But definitely less stress and more rest :)

I used to be one as well. In Eastwood. Yep I enjoyed it, especially the video classes with kids and the gifts from my students. :)
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 3:16:45 AM
Teaching Koreans is way better than working for a call center based in the UK. Although British people are kind-hearted and humble, it's just so exhausting to work on a graveyard shift. And now I am getting tired. The only reason why I can't just leave is the salary. How I wish I can find another DAY shift job that compensates well. Whew! Pray Pray Pray
Topic: Big Brother
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2010 3:12:39 AM
We have 3 versions in the Philippines, the original 1) Big Brother, 2) Big brother Teen Edition, 3) Big Brother Celebrity Edition.

Most of them have gained popularitiy, and have become some of the biggest stars here.
Topic: love GLEE??????
Posted: Thursday, September 16, 2010 4:32:18 AM
redsxz wrote:
Its pretty gay. Meaning bad. But also sissy. No offense to homosexuals, its just become a term now.

Well it really is.

Perhaps it's my age that makes me like it. You know, we're from different generations. I can so much relate to it. But my parents love it as well. So, whatever. Haha

Topic: love GLEE??????
Posted: Thursday, September 16, 2010 4:16:03 AM
Atiya wrote:
GLEE ?? whats that?

A fantastic series shown on Fox. ^_^
Topic: the Verb to use for consuming cigarette
Posted: Thursday, September 16, 2010 4:11:00 AM
WHAT ABOUT WEED? Dancing