User Name: rahul
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 35
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Points
Posted: Friday, July 2, 2010 9:00:35 AM
Well I AM SURPRISED THAT YOU WANT NOTHING TO HAVE WITH THE POINTS SYSTEM.CONSIDERING HOW SOME PEOEPLE THEIR POINTS AND STATUS ALL TOO SERIOUSLY AND WANTS TO BRUSH IT IN
Topic: Communism: a pipe dream?
Posted: Friday, July 2, 2010 8:48:57 AM
If marx and Angels theories were infallable ,then they would have stood the test of time.
That democracy still thrives while communism decays in the rut is proof of that.
Topic: Google Chrome OS [Chromium OS Project]
Posted: Thursday, July 1, 2010 11:24:07 PM
Yes another thing that I have noticed is that browsers peak out during their 2 nd and 3rd versions.After that they become unmanagably complex.
Topic: Newbies
Posted: Thursday, July 1, 2010 11:14:42 PM
I do not have any personal problems with anyone.I did not see you when he attacked me without any provacation.Please read the previous posts and you will see who started this.
Don't be biased just because I am new here.Otherwise you yourself will lose credibility if you are seen rebuking only me and not kisholoy muherjee.People are watching
I do not go looking for trouble .I do not think you could have posted objectively if you were in my place.
Topic: MS Word and other word processors
Posted: Thursday, July 1, 2010 11:12:52 PM
all the old software are around and can be downloaded from the net.
Topic: The Black Cat
Posted: Thursday, July 1, 2010 11:07:54 PM
It is written in the original post.
Some people have to comment to up their points tally and accuse oters of the same.
What a hypocrite.
Posted: Thursday, July 1, 2010 11:05:55 PM
Clearly the whole point of this exercise seems to be to hold special power and edit and censor the posting pattern of others according to their likes and dislikes.
It has little or no connection with the betterment of the forum.

PS:kisholoy mukherjee should be in South Africa.He should really be applauded for "sidestepping" questions.
Of course the possibility remains that he sidestepped because he has no justification for his uncouth and coercive behaviour towards others .
Posted: Thursday, July 1, 2010 8:56:50 PM
How could you be so sure Rahul that I was referring to you? I never took your name did I?

Yet again you show yourself to be a wuss.It is evident that it was me .There you are sitting behind your computer all smug thinking you are going to get off on a technicality.How pathetic.

Neither do you have the brains nor the subtelety to pull anything off like that.
At least next time have the courage to say my name dude.huh?

As a member i think all of us are entitled to post .I don't see why anyone has to answer to you about their posting habit.You are just a member so don't behave like you own the forum.
And is anyone interested on your views on forum administration?
Hmmmmm....Duuuuuh..NO.

JJ, you yourself post at an unbelievable rate, don't you?
I have been posting here for some time now, so my case is entirely different.

What makes your case so different I wonder.Do you own this forum?If not then STOP PONTIFICATING and get back to your own business dude.

IMHO,you have a big attitude problem not to mention paranoia.
Topic: Wikipedia has a discussion board:has anyone tried it?
Posted: Thursday, July 1, 2010 7:54:29 PM
No i have'nt used the discussion board nor do i care to
Topic: >
Posted: Thursday, July 1, 2010 7:45:19 PM

Yes, they are used in emails also. You can create an email link using HTML tags. Check this out. http://www.quackit.com/html/codes/html_email_code.cfm
Indeed, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

OMG you don't even know the difference between an email and a html hyperlink.