User Name: Debbie
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Speaking of the Bible
Posted: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:24:05 PM
The most quoted verse I hear is give and it shall be given. They have even come up with sow a seed of such and such amount. The thing is money is not a seed. Anything that comes from seed has life. We come from seed, trees and flowers come from seed and the greatest seed is the word of God. If money was a seed everyone would have money trees.
The picking up your cross and follow Him is not an easy journey. It is one where you will lose everything and i do mean everything and that means all religion. He wants a relationship with us. The Lord has taught me alot in everything that i have been thru. The Lord will teach you the true meaning of the bible in your trials.
Something happened to me a few years ago and i was telling a christian lady about it and her reply was something else. I said Lord i thought she was a christian and He answered me and said just because someone says their a christian doesn't mean they are one. He said just because a person says they are a barber or mechanic or hair dresser doesn't mean they are one. That day i had gone to have my hair done and she messed up my hair and He said look at your hair she was not a hair dresser. The Lord has a wonderful sense of humor.
One thing i have learned in my journey with Him is that the natural and spiritual go hand in hand.
Topic: The Lightning phenomenon
Posted: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 9:16:33 AM
Lightining is a flash of light resulting from a discharge of static electricity in the atmosphere. God is the Maker of lighining and thunder (Job 28:26) which reveal God's power and majesty (Psalms 77:18). Lightining and thunder frequently accompany a revelation of God (Ezek 1: 13-14). In poetic language God's voice is idenified with the thunder (Job 37:3-5). Lighining serves as an illustration of Christ's clearly visable coming (Matt. 24:26-27) and of satan's fall (Luke 10:18)
Topic: Calories?
Posted: Friday, June 11, 2010 7:17:54 AM
With the hype of watch your calories, I was wondering who came up with the word calorie? Has anyone ever seen a calorie? How can one count something they can not see, taste, smell, hear or feel? To me thats like filling a jar up with jelly beans and putting a box over it and telling someone to count the jelly beans. You can't count something you can't see or even know what it looks like.
Topic: Spontaneously exploding olive oil
Posted: Thursday, June 3, 2010 10:51:00 AM
Hello
Olive oil reprsents the anointing. The Lord is the One who gives the anointing. No one was home so that says that it is the Lord that causes the explosion of the anointing. So it says that the anointing is going to be abundant in your house. The anointing is what breaks the yokes and destroys burdens.
When it is from the Lord it will get our attention.

Have a great day.