Topic: Esoterics of Avatars
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2010 12:06:08 PM
You said it!
Topic: Game with verbs
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2010 12:04:46 PM
elevate
Topic: Bollywood film on Hitler named 'Dear friend Hitler'
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2010 11:58:03 AM
Some people believe that Hitler was not a man, that he was so evil, (or whatever word you want to use) that he was more than human, a superman, but he chose the wrong path. It means that Hitler was so evil, (or whatever word you want to use) that he could not be included in the human race!
Topic: Avonlea
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2010 11:49:29 AM
Well I think this:-
"Now roll down your trouser leg, button your shirt, and take that stupid apron off and get up off your knees. I hereby grant you access to the forum and the grand order of sphericals. Amen." is funny, it sounds like a man becoming a Mason. Can I say that on here!!!
Topic: Esoterics of Avatars
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2010 11:41:13 AM
Exactly! Amazing how many people don't know about that.
Topic: How do you best describe yourself?
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2010 11:37:58 AM
'late' ghost?
Topic: Patriotism vs humanity
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2010 11:30:15 AM
You just won't listen to anybody will you thou who's name shalt not be spoken. You argue with me. If I'm not there you argue with another member. You are right always you. You know everything about India and nobody else knowe's anything.
It's more than 60 years since 'the aliens', your slanderous words for Great Britain, left your country. I know people who were in India in January, they found conditions in India worse than when they were there a year before. Yes they are Indian, no Westerners peaking in. Do you go all round India seeing everything. Do you go to the slumbs of Kolkata and see how those people live. Do you stop and talk to them, talk to them about Independence, talk to them about what it's like to be an Untouchable or God save us, an Unseeable?
Nothing has changed since the British left. In India things move sideways and round about but not forewards. It is the Indian mentality to not do anything until there's no other choice. The buses in New Delhi have to break down and fall apart and then they will be glued back together until they break down again. Traffic lights are for cars etc., not for people. Pedestrians have to dodge cars and be tooted at when they cross on the pedestian light.
Who gave New Delhi that wonderful traffic system Conaught Place and Conaught Cirus? The British did, they tried to bring order to the Indian chaos. As soon as they left you celebrated Independence and went back to your chaos and you still have chaos today. Indian's need to look at the big picture and the bigger picture, the rest of the world. We all live in the World, some of us are World people, we don't attatch ourselves to one country. We have been to different countries and we have seen with our own eyes.
You have never been out of India, you should go to a Western Country and see for yourself, see how small India is compared to the rest of the world.
I challenge you to talk about the good things the British did for India instead of all your arrogant, ignorent blathering about the bad things, or maybe why India didn't send the British packing when they first entered your country? A little country like Great Britain was able to dominate big highly populated India!!!
I've had enough, you're not worth it.
Topic: song title association
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2010 9:13:33 AM
Me Love - Sean Kingston
Topic: Opposite of 'Deja Vu'
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2010 8:57:53 AM
Av? Don't you know I'm the Forum ghost?
Topic: assimilate
Posted: Monday, June 14, 2010 8:55:24 AM
Thats why I'm in this Forum. I am trying to assimilate but I keep getting indigestion!