Statistics
Number of Posts: 785
[0.08% of all post / 0.20 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Tell Us About Your Home
Posted: Monday, January 31, 2011 2:25:46 AM
Topic: constructive criticism
Posted: Friday, January 28, 2011 12:35:05 PM
I will readily throw a flippant remark out there when a topic has lost its relevance, or to comment on its silliness from the start. Is 49 still a kid? To see what a ruined forum looks like, check out some of the comments following a Yahoo article. We still have a ways to go.
Topic: 'cockpit'
Posted: Thursday, January 27, 2011 2:58:14 PM
Not to mention that it is a place where roosters are put to fight. I read the wikipedia article too but, having worked in and around USAF fighters, I can see more of a link to the cock, (rooster).
Topic: Acrophobia
Posted: Thursday, January 27, 2011 11:45:18 AM
ClubFavolosa wrote:
DNA (DeoxyriboNucleic Acid)
Demagogues Need Attention

also: DNA National Dyslexics Association
Topic: 'INTEXICATE'
Posted: Thursday, January 27, 2011 11:38:32 AM
I don't know of it. TFD doesn't know it.
Topic: Perceptions, opinions and *seemingly* pointless questions :)
Posted: Thursday, January 27, 2011 2:09:17 AM
A brain is a physical organ of our body. A mind can't be proven to exist at all.
Topic: 'lick and a promise'
Posted: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 4:45:23 PM
I grew up here, there and everywhere as an army brat. I thought it was a common phrase.
Topic: An inexhaustible good nature is one of the most precious gifts of heaven, spreading itself like oil over the troubled sea of...
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 3:01:27 AM
No one today would use the image of oil spreading over the sea as a nice thing. I'm just sayin'
Topic: How nude is too nude when kids are viewing?
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 2:51:16 AM
It bothers me to see nudity and sex mentioned at the same level. There is nothing wrong with a human body in its natural state. I am a member of a family nudist resort and we emphasize "family". Sexual activity is private and exhibitions of it are strictly forbidden. I would also not let my young children see the film you described but not because of any nudity. Nudity does not mean sex.
Topic: Can there be a Theory of God in Science?
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 2:36:34 AM
Too many people unloading their religious beliefs here. They have a forum don't they? It was a legitimate question of science at first. Sorry Toddey65.