User Name: subrshan
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Coke or Pepsi?
Posted: Monday, May 17, 2010 2:54:02 PM
Neither, I made a little progress in not drinking "Soda". Dont want to add more calorie and sugar.
Topic: One world curency?
Posted: Thursday, May 13, 2010 7:09:22 PM
some country does very well in economy and others are not, if this is the case how come one world currency will workout? Just take an example of current EURO crisis, Greece is not doing well because of that other countries are getting affected due to common currency. any thoughts???
Topic: Google Telephone Directory
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 8:46:13 AM
This is cool, thanks for sharing
Topic: Swiss banks
Posted: Saturday, April 24, 2010 10:56:31 PM
I have been following the recent developments happening around the rift between one of the major Swiss bank and IRS. lot of US nationals hid the money Swiss banks to evade their taxes. US government has been demanding to reveal up to 52000 citizen names who has Swiss bank accounts. But finally happened? IRS and Private bank came to a settlement in which it handed over only 250 names and payed a penalty of 780 million dollar.

I personally feel that if IRS had a tough time in getting the names from the private bank, how easy for Indian government to get the Indian citizens Swiss account list and recover the money. I would be very happy if Indian government demands a list of names like US did last year.

Topic: Obama's plans on Iraq and Afghanistan
Posted: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 9:36:36 PM
Obama's plan on Afganistan & Irag are different, he strongly beleives that "war on Afganistan" is not lost and he does not want to loose, because the attach on america was planned there and executed from there. But are NATO & America on the right track to end the militancy in afganistan after fighting for almost 8 years? whatever the money spent to the border countries with afganistan to avoid spreading terrorism would really helped? or the border counties used the money for some other purpose? I would strongly feel that america should account each tax payer dollar spent for this mission. what are the actions america is going to take for the growing corruption in Karzai government?

Irag war should be viewed totally in a different angle. stable and able goverment should be installed and pull the troops ASAP.