Profile: abrar
About
User Name: abrar
Forum Rank: Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 37
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: That's the reason they're called lessons...because they lessen from day to day.
Posted: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 4:40:08 AM
good choice of words....
Topic: To attain happiness in another world we need only to believe something, while to secure it in this world we must do something.
Posted: Saturday, May 2, 2020 2:15:55 AM
To believe in something isn't that easy to maintain, it's a lifetime investment which may have influence on all life aspects. While having faith or believe one may pass on different life situations with ease or difficulty it depends on him/her,how many can do this? fruit for thought..........
Topic: Modern education includes morality; therefore the modern child seeks only entertainment in its wonder tales and gladly...
Posted: Thursday, December 22, 2016 10:57:01 AM
Well Said....
Topic: There can be no two opinions as to what a highbrow is. He is the man or woman of thoroughbred intelligence who rides his mind...
Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 11:35:16 AM
This all highbrow stuff unfortunately is a reality also lowbrow as well. We divided the world/societies like this. Actually in the third world highbrow usually a resourceful person.
Topic: I feel monotony and death to be almost the same.
Posted: Sunday, July 12, 2015 9:13:35 PM
Life is never so uneventful or unstimulating as a day is never the same as previous day, it's the flow like a river,just our perception is different.
Topic: Whenever anyone has offended me, I try to raise my soul so high that the offense cannot reach it.
Posted: Sunday, July 12, 2015 2:06:39 PM
Anyway, everybody got hurt at some point.
Topic: Man's worst ill is stubbornness of heart.
Posted: Monday, March 23, 2015 4:26:30 AM
Marija Well said agreed.......
Topic: Man's worst ill is stubbornness of heart.
Posted: Monday, March 23, 2015 2:00:30 AM
Well it must be a romantic scene, when someone felt himself/herself compelled to do so as heart desired, it's great dialogue but now a days people are listening to their mind aaahhhh i think such behavior will get labelled as hopeless romanticism.
Topic: In the multitude of middle-aged men who go about their vocations in a daily course determined for them much in the same way...
Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2015 5:25:00 AM
To understand the psychological process of human beings is quite a difficult task we need to interpret everything through our own psychological process and it is a known fact that human mind is quite capable of distortion.
Topic: A man should keep his little brain attic stocked with all the furniture that he is likely to use, and the rest he can put...
Posted: Sunday, December 7, 2014 8:13:05 AM
Well to keep the things in lumber room or anywhere else is not the point. One should enhance his/her perception once he came into contact with anything/everything.