Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: More news on the "no global warming" stance
Posted: Tuesday, July 5, 2011 3:22:35 PM
Here's a starter.

The problem I've found with arguments/debates such as this one is that most tend to believe what they want to believe instead of sincerely seeking the truth. The fact is that it is a great money swindle with Al Gore at the top of the heap. The argument that CO2 is poisonous to the climate and/or earth would be laughable if it weren't so serious. If we could get rid of CO2 gases, wouldn't all plant life on the planet die? If so, doesn't it also stand to reason that the population would die from starvation? I don't know. However, my common sense says "yes". What does yours tell you?
Topic: Please make me understand.
Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 2:57:25 PM
Or, it means you'd better kill or be killed.
Topic: Gun Laws
Posted: Sunday, March 28, 2010 9:18:27 AM
26letters wrote:
Older than Dirt Posted: Saturday, March 27, 2010 7:14:58 PM
Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

26letters writes: ... and in 2009 alone, the number of defenseless dandelions rounded up and exterminated ... 5.8 billion.

They don't call it RoundUp fer nuthin'.

Older than Dirt, howsabout providin' some documentation fer those really big numbers ya got thar. Much appreciated.

This isn't documentation, but it makes a strong point.

An excellent piece by Debbie O'Hara~ The Tragic Results of Gun Control.

Do you need more documentation?
Topic: Gun Laws
Posted: Saturday, March 27, 2010 7:14:58 PM
Here are the best reasons Americans are against gun-control. Please don't think it could never happen here. It did in the countries listed below:

Quote:
Here are my reasons why guns should not be outlawed:

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves,were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

Why Guns Should Never Be Outlawed

These reasons alone should be sufficient to outlaw gun-control. It's reason enough for the majority of Americans.