Statistics
Number of Posts: 114
[0.01% of all post / 0.03 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: The plan -No room for others, only Islam
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2014 10:20:49 AM
Listening . . . wrote:
excaelis wrote:
The killers of ISIS/ISIL/Whatever they're cloaking their psychopathy in these days deserve no mercy. Beheading people who go there to help ? Raping women and children in the name of Allah ? Really ? Allah is horrified. Hopefully he is also vengeful upon those would murder in his name.
I'd be inclined to coalesce the special forces of Israel, the U.K., and the U.S. and let them do what they do.

Agreed. I like the idea of educating the entire population, too.

I think you are so optimistic about educating them. I simply do not believe in that you can educate Middle Eastern people in a foreseeable future. I am amazed to see how the folk gatters around a person who is tortured by ISIS and record it with their phones with a smirk on their face!!! I cannot see hope for a culture like that. Sometimes I think planes are like time machine, fly to middle east and live in middle age. Do you remember Felix? The guy jumped on Earth from a point where he can see entire globe. I envied him then and I was happy to be witnessing this period of time, but soon I realised I should not be happy . Think about it, what happens to him if Felix lands somewhere run by Islamic rules? So I do not think we all are living in 2014, it depends which part of globe you are in.
Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 10:38:00 AM
TheParser wrote:
maverickwoman wrote:
TV channels and papers cannot write something against him.

As someone who is fascinated by newspapers, I have heard how your dictator intimidates the media, including some of the best newspapers.

The American media have reported that your dictator admires the Russian dictator.

Let's all hope that the great Turkish people and the great Russian people will soon be able to get better leaders.

Yeah, very true. He is a wannabe fake Putin. He is punishing media corporations by taxing them to the point they are bankrupt. In 2006, even in 2007 nobody ever imagined he can be a dictator like he is now, because he is a big lier! At that times he even had some support from European leaders.Years and years he kept telling how he appreciates democracy, secularism an so. Of course there were cynical people but 'liberal' people shut them up. But you know what Turkey is a young country, and this young population hate his ideology. New generation is product of the global culture today, they are far from being narrowminded conservatists. Among the young people, his votes are around %12. He is taking avantage of Turkey's ignorant and backward part. It cannot go like this.

He also proved that democracy and islamisms cannot be together at all. Turkey has seen it, when we over these days it won't come back ever again. Next year we have a general election, like you said we do hope to get better of his scummy goventment. I wish the same for Russians as well.

James
Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 4:25:55 AM
Khalid Sami wrote:
maverickwoman wrote:

Majority of the muslims here don't even pray, they drink alcohol and more than %60 of women do not cover their head.

So why the majority of Turkish people votes for the islamic party of Ardogan who obviously does nothing to fight those bestial killers of ISIS?!!!
I think Ardogan supports them. He dreams to be a new caliph of MuslimsDancing

You are right about Erdogan, but you are not right about Turkish Votes. In the last election he only got 20 millions of vote. There is 57 million voters in Turkey. Last year there was Gezi protest going against him. Millions of people who wants to keep their secular system was protesting him for months. Why is he still strong then? Some people think he manages economy very well and if he goes economy will go down, pure propoganda but he makes people believe in it. Second reason media mess; TV channels and papers cannot write something against him. None of these facts can change that AT LEAST half of Turkey do abhor him and want to get rid of him. You can supsess a society awhile but you cannot change them. If you lived in Turkey you would know what I mean. We have so many democracy issues to be solved, but thankfully Turkey is not like any other muslim country.
Posted: Monday, September 22, 2014 1:15:58 PM
Listening . . . wrote:
And more threats -

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/isis-recording-urges-muslims-kill-civilians-us-led/story?id=25669372

Someone tell me something that calms my worried heart, please.

I wish there was a way to send islamist to space by a rocket. Earth would have been so much nicer without these sick creatures. When I say I do not see them as human being I mean it. We all are worried, you are not alone.
Posted: Sunday, September 14, 2014 5:44:07 AM
Maryam Dad wrote:
maverickwoman wrote:
I cannot see any evidence that these creatures are human, they literally live in 14. century and they are not good for our society.

Surely not Godwin's but Darwin's. Dancing

So be it. Boo hoo!
Posted: Sunday, September 14, 2014 4:59:07 AM
Romany wrote:
"I think whoever has islamist thoughts like this in the video, they should be treated like nazis."

I hereby invoke Godwin's law on this thread!!

You can invoke it as you want but it would not change the fact that how radical islamists are alike with nazis in many ways.
Posted: Saturday, September 13, 2014 6:56:22 PM
I think whoever has islamist thoughts like this in the video, they should be treated like nazis. Maybe European countries should consider to bring new laws like that, human rights for humans! I cannot see any evidence that these creatures are human, they literally live in 14. century and they are not good for our society.

I am afrom Turkey and supposedly %99 of population is Muslim here, because of our 90 years old secular democracy background,a very small minority has such radical thoughts which is at the most %3. Majority of the muslims here don't even pray, they drink alcohol and more than %60 of women do not cover their head. You can see a woman who wears burka once or twice in a year. I am so suprised to see these sick people all around Europe. If you prefer to be ruled under Islamic law then why the hell you migrated to Europe? Who pushes you to stay there? Why do not you go and live in your holly land.

I cannot even stand the watered down Islam in Turkey as a non-believer, I would go crazy if I was surrounded with these sick minds. I wish there was a place to go which is muslim-free for 'islamaphobic' people like me.
Topic: job
Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 12:28:05 PM
I work 28 hours per week , sometimes I work 3 hours for a day sometimes 7 hours.
Topic: Turkey
Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2011 8:05:50 PM
Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:
I'm aware of the women's rights all over the world (or the lack of it).
In my country we have a woman as a President right now,
and she have been keeping high profile on both human and women rights.

15 years ago we had a woman Prime Minister(Tansu Çiller) but that did not solve the problem. Also it is interesting that you did not answer any of my question in my last post. Anyway, I got my answer, you do not need to.
Topic: Turkey
Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2011 7:26:15 PM
Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:
"Without enough in formation"

Now you talk, at least, like people should.
Can you really belittle my knowledge of the Turkish matters?

You could be knowledged about Turkish matters. That does not necessarily mean this is utterly truth. I am always sceptical about even my own knowledge.Can you really deny the fact that it is very common in Western societies which accusing especially Islamic and Eastern Countries in such matters without being really acknowleged ? Because it is easy to blame and hard to criticise our own memorised so-called informations. easy to show others with our pointing fingers.I reacted for this reason and it is perfectly normal.

Then again, I am aware of Human Rights abuses in Turkey. Let me add another spesific human rights abuse we do a lot.Woman rights...I think I can objectively judge my own culture and see the bads of it. But still Kurdish issue is not how it seems like. I am not belittling your information but I think your knowledge and perception of it different from how it is actually.Maybe your are seeing a small piece of an iceberg, could not it be that???