User Name: chitta chatta
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 407
[0.04% of all post / 0.11 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: What makes Christians better than other masses
Posted: Sunday, February 13, 2011 7:29:58 AM
kitten, I don't think Geech is a Christian. And, as I pointed out earlier, there are several others (e.g. MichalG and Wercozy) who, I believe, also have their suspicions. It is a cryptic thread where he is trying to "bait" Christians here in an attempt to humiliate us by casting us all in the same shell. Which is very wrong; because just as there is no two Muslims alike, there is also no two Christians alike either. LIKE I STATED PREVIOUSLY (if you would STOP and take the time to fully read those comments) "NOBODY" is perfect.

So would you kindly sit back for a while, and please allow the "real" Geech to come out of hiding to answer my (earlier) questions?
Topic: The Golden Ratio
Posted: Sunday, February 13, 2011 12:06:43 AM
yeni said: "1) The golden ratio is an irrational mathematical constant, approximately 1.6180339887.
2) The golden ratio, also known as the divine proportion".

C/c replies: Never was good at Maths myself, so can't argue with you on this point. However, you mention artists, scientists and designers.

Well, God is the greatest artist, scientist, designer and mathematician. And so, does it take hard mathematics to figure-out the possibility that God "cloned" his only begotten son; Jesus Christ? AND, possibly his Holy Ghost.

Did not the intelligence of our Great God (Allah) not create the universe, world and all within? So, as man can clone a sheep, why not the possibility that Almighty God was able to clone His own Son?

Regardless of his/her race, creed, colour, religion; NO artist, scientist, designer or mathematician, theologian can shake my faith in God to believe differently.

Just one thing, though:- "IF" 1.618 is on top of Mecca; but, then you use 1.6180339887. Would that difference then become over the top of Jerusalem?

Also, you used the words "irrational", and "approximate". So, then; does that mean man's mathematics is still not perfect?
Topic: Define Truth
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 11:13:01 PM
C/c replies to kitten: As I stated above; "in simplified terms".

Zeitgeist - "The spirit of the time; the taste and outlook characteristic of a period or generation."

I am NOT condemning the old German people - only the perception of "world domination" by any group. To better understand what happened; Germany experienced a Zeitgeist.

As you say, I could relate to historical books to prove a point. OR, I could borrow a quote from Yeni: "The more crying, does not mean the more listening."

People believe in Democracy as the "be-all/end-all" of their problems. Although very good as we have it in Australia; it is NOT perfect!

A "Zeitgeist" overtook the German people then, and many other nations before/since. If it happened once, it can happen again; in ANY country - ANYWHERE in the world - unless, "forever vigilant".

TRUTH can be formed into a "Zeitgeist" at any time, because, as my main point stated - in the wrong hands, it always holds the potential to be distorted.

You can give volumes of historical proof; or, you can put it in a simpler form for the average person to understand who doesn't have a doctorate. That is my purpose.
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 10:44:36 PM
Name of Geech's thread:- "What makes Christians better than other masses."

C/c replies to kitten: Now Geech. Can you please define what religion you are for the benefit of all here today? Because if you are Christian, I'm surprised you say Christians are "better". I am a Christian, and I only say I believe "differently" to those who are not Christian.

How can anyone say they are "better"? Even the fastest runner in the Olympics will be outrun in the next Olympics. Even the man who boasts he built the tallest building will be outdone at the completion of the next tall building.

So, there is NO better Christian, OR Muslim, Hindi, Jew, Buddhist, Atheist, etc. As a Christian, my Holy Book teaches me that no-one is perfect - NOT one!

We will ALL be called on the Day of Judgement.. So, there will be those who "call" themselves Christian, or Muslim, Hindi, Jew, Buddhist, Atheist in heaven, AND HELL. If Geech was a true believer, he (and, other Christians) should know it. If I called myself a Muslim, I would say these SAME things to you, kitten.

I have no fear of saying that my belief is with the Christian faith. So, let Geech state his purpose for this thread, and his true belief. AND, if he won't, refer to his past comments elsewhere to define your own opinion.
Topic: Define Truth
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 9:24:55 PM
Geech said: Can you define truth?

C/c replies: TRUTH CAN BE DISTORTED
i.e. simplified version of Hitler's words from "Summer of My German Soldier":
(A) The German people are poor.
(B) They deserve to be rich.
(C) The Jews are to blame that you are poor.

(A) True. Massive poverty occured because they (old Germans) wanted to conquer the whole planet in World War 1.

(B) 1/2 true. Ideals of "world domination" is what created the poverty. Had they NOT gone into WW1, the (old Germans) would have still been rich!

(C) Lie! A Jewish "minority" in that nation had nothing to do with the "D.E.M.O.C.R.A.T.I.C" German people's decision to start WW1 (plus, WW2). Also, those Jewish families who happened to have money, were NO MORE A MAJORITY than those wealthy Germans, back then.

This proves that Democracy is not a perfect system, AND truth can be distorted.

(*CAUTION:- All other DEMOCRACIES be wary of someone offering you a "scape-goat"to conceal your OWN bad choices).

Quote from Maggie Simpson (The Simpsons): "Be forever vigilant."

(C/c; Even with Democracy).
Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 9:05:18 PM
Above quote from MichalG:- "I find that this topic has little merit other than to provoke, anger, and insult, and I think we should therefore ignore it and allow it to fall to the bottom of the pile, where it will garner little attention."

Above quote from Wercozy:- "Geesh, Jeech! You do know how to bait, old boy! The title of your post is not related to the content."

Congratulations, Geech! They took the bait; hook, line and sinker. Regards, C/c
Topic: Islam as seen by a growing number of people across the globe
Posted: Thursday, February 10, 2011 2:35:38 AM
Wanderer said: "Why is it that so many muslims want to come to our countries if all muslims believe as you do?"

C/c replies: I agree.

Fact:- The original convicts were forced to risk life and limb to travel to Australia by the "old" British system. In chains and shackles, they had NO CHOICE!!

The boat people (speaking of the original Muslims) are NOT being shipped here by force, and are NOT chained and shackled. Yet, they risk life and limb across perilous land and oceans to reach Australia's shores. So, please answer (and stick to) these questions:-

A) Is it because their nations are so "BAD" - such terrible living standards - they cannot stay?

If so.. then why bring those past evils with them to their new nation?

OR:- ............................................................................................

B) Did they leave behind a nation so "GOOD".. they just couldn't wait to get on the first leaky ship out?

If so.. why do many not come through normal immigration channels? Why do they choose such a perilous entry? How does it make sense? And,..

If so.. why did they leave these "good" nations behind, by-passing other nations with existing Muslim populations only to travel to a nation that has a)different principles; (plus) b)different values from their own?

FINALLY:-

C) If they didn't know until arrival what those differences were, and, once they arrived, why have they not gone back to their old land and their old ways "IF" OUR WAYS don't suit them?

I have no issue with any immigrant who respects this land. I do have an issue with any person/people who unfairly changes our existing laws/lifestyle (i.e. the disparity between [i] telling us how we shouldn't eat/celebrate/exercise/relax on our beaches; WHILST [ii]demanding reduced work time for prayer breaks, as the rest of the nation is expected to work a normal day).

As stated previously, in Australia's past we already told the same thing to the "Whinging Poms"(British) to shut-up, or leave!

And, FYI... Australia has a policy that if any "NON"-Australian citizen, commits a heinious crime OR becomes a repeated criminal, and, once the sentence is complete - he/she "IS" shipped back to their original land of birth - regardless of their race, creed, colour, OR RELIGION!

PS SECULAR:- 1. Worldly rather than spiritual. 2. Not specifically relating to religion or to a religious body.

Therefore, within a secular nation, one group has no right to force their views upon another. This includes ham, Santa Clause, Tai Chi, open-bathing at beaches,(OR forced marriage).
Topic: May Jews or Christians help please
Posted: Thursday, February 10, 2011 2:02:30 AM
C/c replies: I can only speak my main national language; English. So I "praise" and admire you for knowing more than one language and conversing so well with it.

If this is still not clear, then look up the two words in an English translation dictionary:- compliment, praise.

Regards, C/c.
Topic: May Jews or Christians help please
Posted: Wednesday, February 9, 2011 6:00:13 AM
There are those who believe in many gods, whilst I believe in only one god with many personalities. Thank you all the same, noorfr. I'm glad in a small way to have helped. The most important line to remember is the last one... "NOTHING can enter your soul without an invitation.. etc."

PS I compliment and admire you for your grasp of the English translation.
Topic: Be water
Posted: Wednesday, February 9, 2011 5:54:49 AM
Thank you again, yeni, for a much thought-provoking poem.

I was not asking for an interpretation of the earlier poem. I was simply impressed with it's "content" and wanted to read the poem to others. That is why I asked if (ONLY when you have the available time, as your job is first) could you please upgrade to a better English translation. Just so you know, I think people who can speak any second language are incredible as I have never made the time in my life to master one.