User Name: Vickster
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Interests: my boys, reading sci fi, animals, cooking
Home Page http://google.com
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2,405
[0.27% of all post / 0.77 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Ummm, Sorry I was busy participating in a Hot Body Contest ....
Posted: Thursday, July 7, 2011 8:13:33 AM
Thank you for your post...I too hope that she never births another child... and the people helping her win this case should be ashamed of themselves... but again.. the world is spiraling down a toilet faster and faster... sad how a child can be killed and nothing happens..... how can people just turn the other cheek when it comes to a child...

He who sings scares away his woes. ~Cervantes
Posted: Wednesday, July 6, 2011 8:01:49 AM
I, being a police officer, Hate hate hate our court system... if you could understand all the BS that goes into proving someone guilty... and then some lawyers proves you didn't use the "proper language" necessary in your search warrant...not the search itself but the words used... and have the most credible evidence thrown out because you wrote it wrong... (didn't cross the t's and dot the I'sJ) It's frustrating... to have it in hand...and lose it because some lawyer who can spend weeks reading and ripping apart your report/warrant/ acts that you did in seconds thought... to make someone innocent even when they have blood on the hands!!! Very frustrating!!!

Then I think.... how many parents could keep such a straight, emotionless even angry face during trial knowing their child is dead... If she was innocent, I think the majority of parents would have completely fallen apart...look at her!!! she's emotionless... you want to blame it on sexual abuse as a child??? No... there are alot of woman abused during childhood...raped and molested...and they don't take it out on their kids... themselves maybe...but not their babies...

so I ask... how did she die? who killed her?? The guilt/torment will finally surface and I hope it eats her away.... what she did was disgusting!!! Even if she didn't kill her?? what she did to "cover up" was beyond sick!!! Shame on you

Posted: Tuesday, July 5, 2011 2:38:45 PM
innocent of all charges... unbelieveable.... Brick wall

Topic: Harry Potter
Posted: Tuesday, July 5, 2011 8:05:10 AM
I can't wait to see it... I might have to find a babysitter and take a night out!!! hahaha (btw... Harry kicks a$$!!!!)

Topic: WISH Game
Posted: Friday, June 24, 2011 7:47:28 AM
wish granted, a tornado comes by and rips your place of work to the ground and now everyone has lost their job...

I wish I didn't have to go to court against my ex-husband...again...

Topic: Q & A
Posted: Friday, June 24, 2011 7:45:08 AM
The ones my sons made for me...(sorry, probably not what your looking for...Anxious )

Do you wake up every morning and your body aches??

Topic: WISH Game
Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2011 9:06:02 AM
ok... I'll start with a wish again...

I wish I could eat all the lasagna, bagels, ice cream, desserts I wanted and not worry about gaining weight!!

Topic: Q & A
Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2011 8:31:27 AM
Fall/Autumn I love the wind and cool air..changing of the leaves and time to bring out my sweaters!!! (hide the fat!!)

What is your favorite article of clothing??

Topic: A and Q
Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2011 8:28:17 AM
Q....Who taught you how to set the table for dinner??

A....]Mailady, I agree with you on this....

Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall

Topic: Fabulous Fruits
Posted: Thursday, June 23, 2011 8:13:54 AM
Another one of my favorites!!!

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.