[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Best T.V. Theme Songs
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2012 6:16:54 AM
For me its this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRorznhemJE
Topic: About the accidently burn the Koran
Posted: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 12:30:41 AM
I can't understand why would someone burn a book! its not even fun.
Topic: Jobs vs Gates
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 4:20:26 AM
Pretty funny! thanks
Topic: Life is a puzzle with missing peace(s)
Posted: Monday, February 21, 2011 10:58:52 AM
I agree that having ambitions is what gives us momentum in life and, as I've read somewhere, also increases longevity.
But I have also noticed that sometimes we are so obsessed with ambitions and goals that we don't spend time to enjoy what we already have. Every time, we try to achieve our goals, after we achieved it we immediately move to the next goal, and it goes on and on. Never do we stop to enjoy what we have achieved so far. Therefore, we are always filled with ambitions and fear of failure.
So the missing element for some people I think is "Enjoying what we have"
Topic: Marginal Notes
Posted: Monday, February 21, 2011 10:33:45 AM
It's a good topic,
I like hard copy books more than electronic ones, not because of note taking, but because of eye strain I get when reading ebooks. However, when reading pdf books, you can still add notes and highlight important parts. I do it a lot and it works out for me.
Topic: homeschool
Posted: Monday, February 7, 2011 2:07:53 PM
etrusca wrote:
thanks Nabi, but is that legal? In Italy to withdraw children from school is not permitted until they are sixteen. Can they later go to high school and university?

Etrusca, Homeschooling is legal in many countries as Blue2 pointed out. In my country (Iran), though not common, it's legal as far as homeschooled children can pass the required tests by National Educational Org.

However, my own opinion is that homeschooling may risk social development of kids.
Topic: homeschool
Posted: Sunday, February 6, 2011 1:29:53 PM
etrusca wrote:
Can you explain me what homeschooling is, please?

Homeschooling is the education of children at home, rather than sending them to public or private schools.
Topic: Thinking of how to make my free time productive...any help?
Posted: Friday, January 14, 2011 1:40:42 PM
Ms. Chrome, I recommend you study literature and great books, such as "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho.
Topic: RED TAPE
Posted: Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:12:21 AM
Off course it's easier to be patient than to be in such countries. However, with the existing internet service, it's easy for countries to reduce paper work and do the civil service through making efficient internet websites. Modern countries, at least, should go through this way, instead of having paperwork.
Topic: What are your thoughts on the cultural impact of social networking sites?
Posted: Sunday, January 9, 2011 11:57:44 AM
I think it's more depend on the users. these sites are just social environments that make communication easy. some may use them to flee from loneliness, or to find new friends, to avoid talking directly,...
To me, these sites help stay in touch with friends, sometimes I prefer leaving a message for my friends on facebook rather than giving them a call, just because I don't want to disturb them.
But care must be taken that communication through these sites should not replace sporadic phoning, meeting and direct communications with friends.