User Name: ladydragon91185
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Salem Witch Trials Begin (1692)
Posted: Monday, March 1, 2010 1:07:47 PM
Spectral evidence was testimony that the accused witch's spirit (i.e. spectre) appeared to the witness in a dream or vision. The dream or vision was admitted as evidence. Thus, witnesses (who were often the accusers) would testify that "Goody Proctor bit, pinched, and almost choked me," and it would be taken as evidence that the accused were responsible for the biting, pinching and choking even though they were elsewhere at the time.
Topic: Hydrogen Bomb Lost in the Ocean (1958)
Posted: Friday, February 5, 2010 5:26:55 PM
Well it does cause a quandery. If left at the bottom of the Sounds, polution is most likely to occure, but to remove it could cause more damage to the enviornment and the human lives that are there to try to recover it. An explosion of the common materials could cause the Uranium to leak into the water surounding it and further on into the ocean. Plant and animal life would be damaged far more if it were moved and something should happen than if just left there.. Yes the caseing will decay eventually and then there will be further problems, but hopefully by then we will have a way to solve the problem of radiation contamination..
Topic: Leaning Tower of Pisa Begins Decade-Long Closure (1990)
Posted: Thursday, January 7, 2010 2:17:39 AM
ladydragon91185 wrote:
Something to do with the waight of the building mats and the fact that it is built on unstable ground, swamp land or something like that. That is my guess..
Well I was half right, the ground is unstable, but the weight of the building is not the problem, but the way the foundation was laid is....
Topic: Leaning Tower of Pisa Begins Decade-Long Closure (1990)
Posted: Thursday, January 7, 2010 2:08:41 AM
Something to do with the waight of the building mats and the fact that it is built on unstable ground, swamp land or something like that. That is my guess..
Topic: King Henry VIII Marries Fourth Wife (1540)
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 2:02:55 PM
If I remeber correctly they were Cousins.