Profile: yassou
About
User Name: yassou
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 48
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: One cannot find peace in work or in pleasure, in the world or in a convent, but only in one's soul.
Posted: Friday, July 22, 2011 7:20:44 PM
MTC wrote:
Workaholics, pleasure seekers, the worldly, and nuns will all be quite disappointed.

As a workaholic, I am disappointed!
Topic: You can never have a revolution in order to establish a democracy. You must have a democracy in order to have a revolution.
Posted: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 2:38:37 AM
MTC wrote:
To yassou who wrote: "what to do when you live in a dictatorship !!! In Tunisia, we had a revolution that ousted a dictator! Now we are hopeful! We are yearning for democracy..."

Congratulations on your brilliant achievement. The road to democracy may well be rocky, but we here in the States wish you all the best in your efforts.

Thank you MTC.
The road to democracy is rocky, indeed. Those who are against the revolution are doing everything to make Tunisians regret the dictator...Yet, we won't give up.
Topic: You can never have a revolution in order to establish a democracy. You must have a democracy in order to have a revolution.
Posted: Friday, July 8, 2011 3:29:34 AM

what to do when you live in a dictatorship Brick wall !!! In Tunisia, we had a revolution that ousted a dictator! Now we are hopeful! We are yearning for democracy...Applause
Topic: Tourist Destination in the WORLD!
Posted: Thursday, July 7, 2011 7:28:48 PM
Tunisia where Arab spring began... Angel
Topic: unsnarl
Posted: Thursday, July 7, 2011 7:21:34 PM
excaelis wrote:
yassou wrote:
Sometimes, I find English words difficult to pronounce, unsnarl is an example.

It's got to be better than disentangle ! Try splitting it into two sounds, uns and narl, and then saying them together quickly. Then, if you thought that went well, try " Red Lorry Yellow Lorry " quickly three times. Even native speakers have great difficulty with that one !

Red Lorry Yellow Lorry 3 times! Done! Thank you Dancing
Topic: unsnarl
Posted: Thursday, July 7, 2011 10:15:28 AM
Sometimes, I find English words difficult to pronounce, unsnarl is an example.
Topic: Facets of colour
Posted: Monday, January 11, 2010 3:32:40 PM
Yorker wrote:
Yausso

Beautiful colours. I can feel that heat!

Yes, it could be felt!
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 6:56:38 PM
Christine wrote:
yassou wrote:

wow that picture is beautiful!!

:)) Thank you, this is a village in the suburb of Tunis, called "sidi bou said". There you find only Blue and White :)) The doors and the windows are painted in Blue and houses are painted in White!!
Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010 2:07:28 PM
Hey all,

In my country we have a particular relation with white and Blue. As you can see in the pic below, the sun light makes the colours brighter.

Topic: Which sentence is better?
Posted: Saturday, December 26, 2009 9:22:04 PM
jagh55 wrote:
I knew that already. It was just in case you didn't know.

OR

I knew that alread but it was just in case you didn't.

^^ I like your signature.