User Name: rosicrucian
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 142
[0.01% of all post / 0.04 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Veterinarian vs. Human Doctor
Posted: Monday, November 23, 2009 10:04:06 PM
As long as he/she can save lives, that's better.
Topic: Stress Interview
Posted: Monday, November 23, 2009 10:00:17 PM

How will you describe the color blue to a blind person?
Topic: Connect The Words
Posted: Monday, November 23, 2009 9:55:38 PM
Article about holiday season is in each others mind.
Topic: Banned
Posted: Monday, November 23, 2009 9:41:07 PM
I've never been banned from a forum but experienced deleting my post out of the forum.
Topic: Haiku Fun
Posted: Monday, November 23, 2009 9:24:14 PM
All's at peace one more.
To the coming holiday season.
Prepare and give love to each other.

Topic: What's in your name?
Posted: Monday, November 23, 2009 9:10:05 PM
My parents got my name from Michelangelo Buonarroti. 1475-1564, Florentine sculptor, painter, architect, and poet; one of the outstanding figures of the Renaissance. The good thing is that I know how to draw also, I took Architecture when I was in college. I'm wondering how my parents knew that I'm going to have that talent the same
with Michelangelo. But I'm not saying that the quality of Michelangelo's artworks were the same as what I'm doing.
But still, I'm glad.
Topic: Why are people so prejudiced against India?
Posted: Friday, November 20, 2009 9:24:33 PM
doubutsuMother:
what if your job is working for an unethical company that scams ppl into extra charges using complicated fine print.

Remember people: if it sounds too good to be true, it's not.

I think since there's a lot of online programs or products, we should read the whole offer including fine print because it's part
of the page, they put it because it is important. Just like in Google and Yahoo, when you make an account I think some people
don't read the Yahoo's terms and disclosures or Google's terms and disclosures before completing their registration. But if you will get back and take a look, you will see that their terms are also written in fine print. The good thing is that they're not charging are account, that's why we don't have much complaint. I noticed that most of company doing online business posted important things in fine print it's because they want to have bigger space that specifies their product or program or indicates the benefits of their program or product. One more thing is that people used to ignore the terms and disclosures upon signing up online, we just checked the box indicating that we have read and agree to the terms well in fact we didn't read it, we just checked the box just to complete the registration. Because on a legitimate company, you can't
submit your request without checking the box saying that we agreed to the terms, what happens is that if our request was denied, what we do is just checked the box and then submit, we don't give time on reading the terms.

Topic: Favorite Word Puzzles/Games
Posted: Friday, November 20, 2009 8:49:57 PM
I love playing chess but I haven't play for almost a year now, thank you for that link pedro.
I have a friend and I think we've play chess almost hundred times and never have a chance to beat him.Brick wall
Topic: Pets??
Posted: Friday, November 20, 2009 8:35:43 PM
I disagree when it comes to birds as a domesticated pet. First thing is that birds have wings for them to fly,
but if we'll going to put them in a cage, do you think they'll be happy being in a cage and move in a limited space?
Topic: Looking for the right word
Posted: Thursday, November 19, 2009 10:54:34 PM
Skeptical?
-Marked by or given to doubt; questioning.