Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 1,468
[0.15% of all post / 0.37 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Wrong About Islam?
Posted: Friday, February 24, 2017 12:43:35 PM
Let me add a penny or a half ;)

Palestinians punished for Germans crimes so who should be punished for Americans crimes in Middle East??
Topic: Isis, Taliban, Boko Haram, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's Authorities and ISLAM HATERS hold similar inter
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2017 7:22:54 PM
Yarin wrote:
Yes, it's clearly politics because of "Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's Authorities".

Absolutely Yarin, Saudi Arabia is the result of British backed rebels against Turks (1911-1929). All the recent so called "Islamic terrorism"can be traced back to the British nourishment of the Saudi Salafism round the world. It's purely politics and has nothing to do with religions.

but you made a mistake, Yarin. You should have sorted Saudi Arabia on the top of the list.

Plus, you should also have mentioned British & American empires to signify the recent terror stories. No doubt, all politics.
Topic: Barack Obama was hypocritical and Trump revealed the real face of the US administration
Posted: Saturday, February 18, 2017 3:30:21 PM
The world is in trouble since the west got literate.
Topic: mocking ISIS
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2017 9:41:43 AM
ISIS is a tool and the operators are considered the "chosen people". ISIS is another sociopolitical fraction in a certain territory designed to keep foreigner's hegemony over there.

Being invader seems to be a superlative version of civilization, I wonder! ISIS helps invaders to oppress the locals. ISIS is another name of "black-water".

I hope, US President Trump will roll back the red carpet of terrorists in the region with the help of Russian president Putin.
Topic: On The Election of Donald Trump
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2017 9:20:26 AM
Well written, Foundit.

I think Donald Trump is far better than the double-faced, the Peace-Prize-winner,Obama the killer of Iraqi, Libyan, Yemani, Pakistani, Afghani people and on.... Now I can trust Americans for putting America first by avoiding to force those people to migrate to the US. Americans voted Trump not for his hair style or skin color but for speaking straightforward without chewing rehtorics. welldone America.
Topic: Myanmar Union Day
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2017 8:53:47 AM
Daemon wrote:
Myanmar Union Day

In the Union of Myanmar, also known as Burma, Union Day commemorates the day in 1947 that Bogyoke Aung San, a Burmese nationalist leader, helped to unify all of Burma. Five days before Union Day, an annual relay of the Union flag begins. A ceremony to mark the start of the relay is held at City Hall. The flag is carried through 45 townships before arriving at People's Square on Pyay Road for a Union Day ceremony. More...

And when Burmies need to save from Burmies.
Topic: The plan -No room for others, only Islam
Posted: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 4:55:49 PM
Litvinenko wrote:
Kill them aaaall nowww before they kill youuu... Boo hoo!

A bunch of illogical steriotyes provide you all the licence... Incliding your dreams come true.
Topic: Israeli Theatre of the Absurd and the Cruel
Posted: Monday, July 28, 2014 7:06:06 PM
There two ways we can see peace in the region, one is that we should provide guided missiles either to Palestinians, so that balance of power could be established. By the way, guided missiles are supposd to do a little so called collateral damage. Socondly, the solutionof the region is to wipe Israel from world's map. The existance of Israel in the region force the Zionists to devide the regional groups for prevailing the region. I would ad being a non Arab Christian one supports the Jewish state out og the West for their the western heritage of hating Muslims.
Topic: Location Does Matter?
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2014 3:55:45 PM
Hi, after a few years I'm again, on the forum.

I find my location is erased from my profile, so I cheched my profile to put my location. But unfortunately, at profile edit page you won't find location option so that you can show up where your speaking from. To me it matters.

You?
Topic: do you smoke ?
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:02:55 PM
Yes, I do skoke quit twice in my liofetime. I quit because I felt it hurt me and I rejoined because I needed it. Smoking has been a part of my thought process, I missed it a lot whenever my thinking periods arrived. I"m happy with the moderate smocking. Ihowever I won't suggest newbies to carriy on the habbit. Next month I have plan to join a gym club, there I would probably quit snoking for a half year.