Profile: dahmed63
About
User Name: dahmed63
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 32
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: There is a great deal of unmapped country within us which would have to be taken into account in an explanation of our gusts...
Posted: Sunday, August 16, 2015 12:01:53 AM
I agree we know very little about ourselves . For example a man or woman might express an unexpected behavior in special circumstance that he/she wouldn't do in normal circumstances. That's because much of our reactions are kept under control . Sometimes we don't even know why we reacted that way.
Topic: Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.
Posted: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 1:13:32 AM
It's a great advise that is difficult to fulfill .Having a heart that never harden is a great advice but can you control your heart ? It's a great virtue if you can. Controlling temper is not easy but it is one of virtues. Having a hand rhat never heart is another virtue. All the above mentioned can be found in mothers but needs a great self control to accomplish with other than your son or daughter .
Topic: If you want to be happy, be.
Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 12:43:10 AM
It's we how decide happiness .It not by fame or money .its by our inner feeling . If you fallow the news there some famous rich actor or actress killed themselves . My happiness is by making people around me happy .
Topic: Necessity makes an honest man a knave.
Posted: Monday, August 10, 2015 1:58:08 AM
Necessity make an honest man knave . Is a fact of live , in addition to that it make an honest women a prostitute . In many developing countries that visited where they have big families . Where most of them don't have asocial network that help those in need. You have to keep your Han on your pocket fearing of criminals.you have to be vigilant not to go out at night . You also have to know the safe places that tourist can vist. Beware of prostitute ,most of them are infected with resistant or untreatable diseases.
Topic: He prayeth best who loveth best
All things both great and small.

Posted: Sunday, August 9, 2015 1:48:30 AM
In all religions or at least that studied well Jewdiasm Chritianity and Islam .There is a rule that if you want be a good one you have to love all thing created .one of the stories of Slomon army and the ants . In Christianity Jesus was good to everybody and everything . In Islam Mohammed used to watch his steps fearing that he steps on a creature .
Topic: Ugliness, n.: A gift of the gods to certain women, entailing virtue without humility.
Posted: Saturday, August 8, 2015 12:57:45 AM
In my opinion ugliness and beauty is relative . After living or knowing somebody for a while you'll get used to the physical shape . What really maters is the manners and purity of her sole.
Topic: There's nothing new under the sun, but there are lots of old things we don't know.
Posted: Thursday, August 6, 2015 10:18:00 AM
I totally agree there is nothing new under the sun but there are a lot of old things that don't know.Each day if not second there is something we did knew of its existence is discovered in different fields . For in this second there is a scientist looking at something we didn't know under his microscope.While the other is discovering a simpler chemical equation that makes x material more abundant and cheaper.
Topic: fancier
Posted: Wednesday, August 5, 2015 4:10:30 AM
I wonder if I can say that I am a book fancier .
Topic: Books are good enough in their own way, but they are a mighty bloodless substitute for life.
Posted: Wednesday, August 5, 2015 4:06:24 AM
Books are the source of our knowledge .It is the extract of others experiences. It can be a pale substitute to life. Reading books never hurt unlike real life . It can takes you to the dreamlands .
Topic: The man does better who runs from disaster than he who is caught by it.
Posted: Tuesday, August 4, 2015 5:27:28 AM
I think what he meant that sometimes it's a bravery to run from a losing battle. He might be able to win tomorrow after well preparation.