User Name: RRP
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 165
[0.02% of all post / 0.04 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Questioning ones beliefs.
Posted: Thursday, December 4, 2014 2:09:49 AM
What only 10% of brain power? Is that the temporal lateral occipital or gyrus?

Words like knives FDF..words like knives.
Topic: Questioning ones beliefs.
Posted: Thursday, December 4, 2014 2:01:09 AM
Hey all, haven't been here in a while. I'll say a short bit to say hello and avoid any excessive vituperation. (I have to schedule and budget around vituperation these days...)

My faith in Christ is a result of questioning my beliefs, not in spite of it.

The question is whether you know how to find out..all variables of existence have to be accounted for. That's why I find it funny people using text book academics to reason thier non-belief. I feel it is due to not trying hard enough or using enough variables. That's where a healthy fear of God comes into play, because if you actually see what all the variables are and use some effort and creativity, you will be facing how much of a monster we really all can be. Of course if this experience is the highest principle of selfless love, one wouldn't be focused on the fear as much as the result. I go to the best, for the best. The only one searching for this searches out of necessity. God's invisibility to the normal is a part of exposing the root of the fatal flaw of Satan and his assumption of power being visible and capatilizable. You won't see it except for the heart. Anyone who has experienced an inspiration be the Holy Spirit will know. It is the most boastful expression that mocks and tears down every conceivable element of base reality, psychological, logical emotional and chemical, albeit existential.

So I say this now and then..

The door that couldn't be opened will open.
The impossible suddenly happens.
The unmovable object moves.
The thing that wasn't supposed to happen..happens.

If just for a moment as to not contradict choice.

Take care.

Rolls Royce Phantom.
Topic: Is Christianity what Jesus would have wanted?
Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013 10:51:41 PM
A lack of effort to adhere to the greatest principle can reveal limitation by superficial assumptions. If one is to borrow from substantiality and live off of its spoils, it would be wisdom to know what it is, otherwise one can eventually contradict themselves in self-glory. Given the impetus of such declarations...how inexpedient it would become if the truth were contrary! The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge. To allow choice, auspiciousness often dwells within the same mercy that provides opportunity for forgiveness and understanding. After all, the world crucified the Anointed One even though the First and the Last was without sin, so there is never satisfaction to standard. How much less for His children that believe. Many thieves border results without commitment. This is the problem with understanding or works by methodology alone. It denies the power of fulfillment and becomes dangerously self-righteous.

And the Father judges no one.
Topic: Just think what a dull world it would be if everyone was sensible.
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 1:46:26 AM
Anne of the Island. Intriguing. I did not know there were so many variants of the Anne saga. I like the venue change. A new location, alternate objective and love dynamic (esp. the night.. white night of fear that he will leave this world without knowing that she does care) Sort of the Empire Strikes Back of the series. Given the rest of the saga description...seems to me it could have ended well at Island before the seemingly dry Windy Poplars book.

A 1940 film version of the novel was made...This recorded a loss of $176,000. (well there you go)
Topic: Useless machine
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 11:34:01 PM
Since we are discussing horses and whatnot…entropy.

I was trying work out the animation for a horse gallop and noticed
the sequence from walk to gallop naturally turns perpendicular. In this case Λ representing direction, n(1,2,3,4) meaning the sequence number and Ω representing the ground contact. (omegas look like horseshoes)

walk Λ 360

2 Ω 4 Ω
1 Ω 3 Ω

gallop Λ 360

3 Ω 4 Ω
1 Ω 2 Ω

So fine..whatever. Horse galloping around who cares whatever right…

But take another looksy….

gallop Λ 360 = walk Λ 090 (perpendicular sequence)

By this same assumption…a horse is really walking east when it gallops to the north! Nothing ever moves.

Run..everyone.

:O <-- terror. Horribilous terrorz!!

Topic: Flight Navigation Systems Vulnerable to Hacking
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 11:31:32 PM
And that's another thing! What's the deal with telemarkers? I know they gotta do a job but I mean like...I wait 2 seconds and if I don't get an answer I hang up the phone right? Yeah but sometimes they catch me!

I finally figured it out. I got at least one thing in common with jacoby shaddix. I do the same exact apoplexy routine on the phone waiting for them to break so I can be polite and tell them "thanks, but no thanks!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2jCbXiEQI4
Topic: Congrats to me!
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 11:24:35 PM
You've been blessed. Thank God. Many people your age would love to be in your position and don’t know it. You have great tools to work with. I certainly did not pull off those kind numbers back in school. At best, I barely managed to get little history scholarship as a sympathy gesture, and was tested once for being a gifted writer. Course I dropped art when I failed all my other classes just to make a point of…oh yeah this is about you, not me…

Seriously m8, good work.
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 10:25:01 PM
In a similar vein, I've always been sceptical of aircraft that can't fly straight without a computer, or any technical solution without a backup. Maybe it stems from reading this about 5 or so times.

I don't even trust ABS. Hey lets stop for a second and then just give up!
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 10:03:20 PM
Glass cockpits and wobbly goblins.
Topic: "GOD HAS WARNED"
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 9:57:25 PM
"'No, father Abraham,' he said, 'but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.'

"But he said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.'"