Profile: PDX1209
About
User Name: PDX1209
Forum Rank: Newbie
Statistics
Number of Posts: 25
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Robert Craig "Evel" Knievel (1938)
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 5:27:32 PM
I remember going Trick or Treating at his home in Butte, MT when I was a kid and he always gave out the larger size candy bars. it was always the highlight of Trick or Treating.
Topic: The Philly Cheesesteak
Posted: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 6:19:31 PM
I always had mine with steak, onions, green peppers and provolone cheese. Mmmmmm
Topic: Solar-Powered Plane on Around-the-World Flight
Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 12:35:57 PM
jacobusmaximus wrote:
ChristopherJohnson wrote:
What is the practical use of an aircraft which takes 5 months to fly round the globe?

What was the practical use of an aircraft that could only get 20 feet off the ground and stay in the air for 20 seconds? That's what Orville Wright did in North Carolina in 1903.

This is only the early stage of this like the Wright Brothers in 1903. Later this will get faster and faster and before long hopefully all the planes will be solar powered. We would have never thought that the wright brothers plane would go as fast as they do today and carry as many passengers.
Topic: Chuck Norris
Posted: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 12:32:28 PM
The guy is stranger than a box of rocks.....
Topic: Bees Can Experience False Memories, Scientists Say
Posted: Monday, March 2, 2015 11:18:48 AM
Possibly this might be because of all the pesticides that we are using on our crops and flowers.
Topic: Paparazzi-Proof Clothes Foil Photogs
Posted: Monday, February 23, 2015 11:38:49 AM
It will make every celebrity look like Kanye West.Applause
Topic: Depression Glass
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2015 2:49:42 PM
Maybe they could make the glass ware with Prozac or Zoloft infused in the glass so it won't be so depressed ?
Topic: Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2015 2:31:45 PM
Fredric-frank Myers wrote:
This man was the greatest president we have ever had. He brought us out of a depression, instituted public works programs that gave America sewers and rural electricity and increased the public school systems. The are all of the same things, plus more that President Obama has attempted to do but has been stopped by the racist, narrow minded and very stupid republican party.

Thank you. I couldn't have said it any better.
Topic: Litvinenko's Autopsy Called "Most Dangerous" Ever
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2015 11:34:44 AM
Putin is a evil man and needs to be tried for this as well all the other corruption that he has done
Topic: Franklin Delano Roosevelt
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2015 11:24:03 AM
He is one of mine most admired Presidents along with Clinton and Obama. Applause

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR PRESIDENT AND THANKS YOU FOR THE SOCIAL PROGRAMS THAT ARE HELPING MILLIONS OF AMERICANSApplause