User Name: Carmelo
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 237
[0.02% of all post / 0.06 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: St. Teresa's Day
Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 11:04:16 AM
In a controlled environment, they could more easily dedicate themselves to prayer, with less distractions and interruptions, to better serve and please their God for the sake of the people.

Topic: St. Teresa's Day
Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 8:13:25 AM
They would dedicate themselves to prayer, to minimize distractions and interruptions, to better serve and please their God for the sake of the people.Think
Topic: Cruelty was the devil's own trade-mark, and if we saw any one who took pleasure in cruelty we might know who he belonged to...
Posted: Monday, May 13, 2013 3:15:08 PM
ithink140 is after my own heart.
Topic: Why Explore Space?
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 8:55:06 AM
Shame on you
Why do you go outside your room?
Topic: It is no use trying to sum people up. One must follow hints, not exactly what is said, nor yet entirely what is done.
Posted: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 3:19:26 PM

Courage, intelligence, and integrity suggest saying a simple yes or no to reflect our honesty.

Topic: In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Posted: Thursday, July 7, 2011 9:04:37 AM

It seems that after being a senior for many years, it is more beneficial for the soul to avoid getting what one wants.

Topic: We are very fond of some families because they can be traced beyond the Conquest, whereas indeed the farther back, the worse,...
Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 7:51:09 AM
Not all things were as as they appear to us creatures now.

Topic: I love good sense above all, perhaps because I have none.
Posted: Sunday, June 12, 2011 6:07:16 AM

I love people, especially the honest, because I try hard every day to be one of them.

Topic: I distrust Great Men. They produce a desert of uniformity around them and often a pool of blood too, and I always feel a...
Posted: Saturday, June 11, 2011 11:10:02 AM

Topic: In a time of turbulence and change, it is more true than ever that knowledge is power.
Posted: Wednesday, June 8, 2011 6:07:26 PM

"In a time of turbulence and change, it is more true than ever that knowledge i

Of course; as long as it is knowledge of the the truth -- otherwise it is useless.[/size][/color]