Forum Rank: Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 15
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Is The Truth Out There?
Posted: Sunday, November 18, 2012 10:51:10 AM
LostinNC:

I live in South Florida, watch BBC News on PBS, and PBS Newshour. Where else can I get UNBIASED news?
Topic: Slang Use of Awesome - How Long Can We Keep Thread Going?
Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 2:28:52 PM
Shame on you
almostfreebird wrote:
almostfreebird wrote:
This man, name is Mark Borchardt, is phukin awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbw9smbN5Ys

Actually it is one of my favorite movies.

As well as Blue State

Topic: Political Humor
Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 7:42:13 AM
"Swingers clubs in Canada are a little different than here (in the U.S.) There, it's a club you can go to to have sex with your own spouse, but sober and during the day." - Jon Stewart (The Daily Show on the Comedy Channel) Whistle
Topic: Songs with names in the titles
Posted: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 7:37:33 AM
I will no doubt show my age:
Oh! Suzanna - Al Jolson
Liza - Al Jolson
Don't Cry Joe - Al Martino
Rachel - Al Martino
Aline - Alain Barriere
Caruso - Aldo Romano
Sweet Melissa - The Allman Brothers Band
Sarah - America
Daizy Jane - America
Goodnight Irene - The Mills Brothers
Chico's Love Song - The Andrews Sisters
Mona Lisa - Nat King Cole
Evangeline - Andre Claveau
Marjolaine - Andre Claveau
Les Yeux d'Elsa - Andre Claveau
Berceuse de Jocelyn - Andre Dassary
Violetta - Andre Dassary
I have many many more from 1920's to 2000's...
Topic: Should President Obama Face a Primary Challenge: Will Republicans Miss their Chance?
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011 6:23:52 AM
With all due respect, if President Obama can not stand up to the G.O.P., then he should step aside and give Hilary Rodham Clinton a chance at the presidency. With her husband Bill behind her to help govern, I'm sure she, in no uncertain terms and better than anyone else, could stand up to the Republicans.
Topic: Bye Bye Bin Laden!
Posted: Tuesday, May 3, 2011 7:18:48 AM
Yes, Osama is dead but... I'm concerned about the chanting and celebration outside the White House last night over the killing of another human being. I understand that his death was necessary to bring justice to the lives of those who died on September 11.
But how are we different from the thousands of people around the world who celebrated after the Twin Towers were hit?
President Obama said: "His demise should be welcomed by all who believe in peace and human dignity." Yes, I believe in peace and human dignity, but I don't believe the only way to do so is by celebrating Osama's death and dancing on his grave...[/quote]
Topic: Bye Bye Bin Laden!
Posted: Monday, May 2, 2011 7:58:10 AM
Yes, Obama is dead but... I'm concerned about the chanting and celebration outside the White House last night over the killing of another human being. I understand that his death was necessary to bring justice to the lives of those who died on September 11.
But how are we different from the thousands of people around the world who celebrated after the Twin Towers were hit?
President Obama said: "His demise should be welcomed by all who believe in peace and human dignity." Yes, I believe in peace and human dignity, but I don't believe the only way to do so is by celebrating Osama's death and dancing on his grave...
Topic: No brain washing please...
Posted: Thursday, February 24, 2011 9:18:58 AM
Please get involved to save Public Broadcasting from the Republican's "axe."

http://www.170millionamericans.org/take-action

Topic: Earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand
Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 7:29:02 AM
My most fervent thoughts are with you... Let's hope many many survivors can be found...
Topic: Euphemisms for Dying
Posted: Thursday, January 20, 2011 7:44:57 AM
Check out this link for Death Euphamisms: http://www.bored.com/deathslang/