mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest
Profile: kauserali
About
User Name: kauserali
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Gender: Female
Statistics
Joined: Thursday, June 18, 2009
Last Visit: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 11:55:31 AM
Number of Posts: 649
[0.06% of all post / 0.16 posts per day]
Avatar
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Dream Computing
Posted: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 11:25:44 AM
Daveski wrote:
Are you sure he doesn't mean cloud computing? Anyway, make him write his own essay!


He told me that on the phone... I heard so :p He meant green computing.
Topic: Dream Computing
Posted: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 6:04:52 AM
Does anybody have an idea what 'Dream Computing' is? My brother just called me up and asked me to write an essay on this topic. He says it's related to recycling? :p I don't get it.
Topic: Laptop
Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012 4:19:30 AM
I am looking for a new laptop to buy. Any suggestions and reviews? I was considering HP or Dell.. an all-purpose laptop, no gaming, just a good battery life and no heating problems.. I have a Dell Inspiron, and it heats up pretty easy, battery lasts for an hour or two..
Topic: ponder
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 1:43:55 PM
Thanks! :)
Topic: ponder
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2012 1:11:24 PM
'ponder away' what does this mean?
Topic: catch 22
Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 12:59:53 PM
What does this phrase 'Catch 22' mean?
Topic: Islam as seen by a growing number of people across the globe
Posted: Sunday, April 17, 2011 1:45:51 AM
http://www.islambasics.com/
Topic: America is a free country!!??
Posted: Monday, November 1, 2010 12:15:21 PM
RuthP wrote:
kauserali wrote:
And the people of NIA are American citizens!


kauserali,

You may have missed my earlier post, with the links. The group you are reading is one political group in the U.S. Their views form a part of the patchwork of the U.S., but I am unsure why you would take what they say as the whole truth or the only point of view.

I am a U.S. citizen. I disagree hugely with the NIA and the Libertarians, and I wonder: Why would you consider my views less valid than those of the NIA?


RuthP,

I certainly don't disregard your view point. NIA gives a perspective, yours is another perspective, now it depends on an individual himself to accept or reject either or both.

The NIA or any institution speaking about the FED, and how it saves banks and how money supply is being increased in the economy resulting in inflation, it doesn't sound fake because they are backing it with facts and their assumptions are materializing.

I am not a NIA supporter, these things shown in the video, are they untrue or made up? What they are saying about the gold and the suppressed prices, the hyperinflation or the lack of gold in the FED, is all of that untrue?
I am not accepting or rejecting anything of the video, it just is!
Topic: America is a free country!!??
Posted: Monday, November 1, 2010 6:38:51 AM
mohican wrote:
kauserali wrote:
The discussion here is not about comparison between America and Saudi Arabia, so keep the posts relevant to the topic! By mentioning things that you believe are incorrect in another country, doesn't make your own country superior or correct in what they are doing.


kauserali, you are so biased. If you say about strict rules to be followed in Saudia Arabia then you should mention rules for the royal Saudis and the rest of the Saudia Arabia citizens. Now, if you were a Saudi prince, happened to be a gay, who killed his male lover, would you be stoned to death in this autocratic kingdom? Come on, Saudia Arabia is full of injustices and hypocrisy as every tyranny is.


When did I even mention about strict rules of Saudi Arabia?? Stick to the topic Poland! Now I mention your country only because I can see you are presently in that country! :)
Topic: America is a free country!!??
Posted: Sunday, October 31, 2010 9:41:06 PM
Tovarish wrote:
Who says we don't learn on TFD????? so its not a tiny Italian car after all, ha, ha

When we changed over to decimal currency the price of gold was well down.

With the price now well above $1000 per oz, who knows it may be more than face value.

I would have 'None & Buckley's' getting more than a $1 for my coin, ha ha


It's being said, that it's not the price of gold going up, its the price of the US$ going down because of printing more paper.

Life cycle of money Stage 6

Life cycle of money stage 7