mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest
Profile: Margarit Bamllari
About
User Name: Margarit Bamllari
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Gender: Female
Statistics
Joined: Thursday, June 4, 2009
Last Visit: Thursday, September 9, 2021 1:21:32 PM
Number of Posts: 225
[0.02% of all post / 0.05 posts per day]
Avatar
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Dismantling the Anti-vaxx Industry
Posted: Saturday, September 4, 2021 9:09:34 AM
There is a big difference between anti-vaxxers and people who don't feel comfortable getting the jab. In other words we should distinguish those who have an agenda (sponsoredThink Think) and others who don't feel like getting the vaccine. Probably anti-vaxxers are just the same people of those who refuse to get vaccinated with the difference that the latter are the silent majority we don't hear their voice.

Among the vaccinated and non vaccinated, it is hard to comprehend that any of those groups would like to see a single death more than yearly natural deaths of the world population.
Topic: The pandemic reigns on.
Posted: Thursday, September 2, 2021 5:16:16 AM
Dr. Fauci says that even vaccinated people can be positive asymptomatic and ultimately spreaders of the virus just as the unvaccinated.

That means this virus with all the mutations and variations is never going to end.

Please, check the comments below the YouTube video.
Topic: The pandemic reigns on.
Posted: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 7:49:31 AM
Lotje1000 wrote:
Hi Hope, as frustrating as this all can be, I don't think it's good to post a person's info on a forum. We should be focusing on the content of their messages and leave the rest to the admins.

Back on topic:

I agree. If anyone should be called a snowflake, it should be people who believe their inconvenience is more important than the nation's health. I don't think it's a generational thing, however. I've seen people of all generations adhere to the covid measures and there has always been a small percentage who refuse.


Yes. That's definitely not appropriate. But still I don't mind. Whatever I've said so far doesn't violate forum's rules, let alone throwing insinuates to other members.

This is becoming more a desultory conversation rather than a constructive one.

Sorry for posting it twice. I don't understand what happened.
Topic: The pandemic reigns on.
Posted: Tuesday, August 31, 2021 7:49:30 AM
Lotje1000 wrote:
Hi Hope, as frustrating as this all can be, I don't think it's good to post a person's info on a forum. We should be focusing on the content of their messages and leave the rest to the admins.

Back on topic:

I agree. If anyone should be called a snowflake, it should be people who believe their inconvenience is more important than the nation's health. I don't think it's a generational thing, however. I've seen people of all generations adhere to the covid measures and there has always been a small percentage who refuse.


Yes. That's definitely not appropriate. But still I don't mind. Whatever I've said so far doesn't violate forum's rules, let alone throwing insinuates to other members.

This is becoming more a desultory conversation rather than a constructive one.
Topic: The pandemic reigns on.
Posted: Monday, August 30, 2021 7:05:44 AM


What's the purpose of growing suspicious of everybody who posts an opinion instead of encouraging constructive dialogue on the issue.

Although you and other members look very identical in your opinions, I wouldn't think for a second weather there is only a person or many behind all those names. What do I get out of it?

Which it is not true at all. You all are very distinguishable members with a long contribution here at TFD.

It would be better to see what they say rather than look who is behind the person saying it as long as there is not any violations of the ethics of the forum.

The problem here is not to guess and find who is who rather than trying to figure out what is the reality behind COVID-19.

The rest of it is quite irrelevant.

P.S. I am NOT the person J.J. is attempting to associate me with. Is just another mistake as assuming I was the same person as FounDIt.

Topic: The pandemic reigns on.
Posted: Wednesday, August 25, 2021 8:24:52 AM
Oscar D. Grouch wrote:
Margarit Bamllari wrote:
As for the your above remarks, you and others should respect the other voice of dissent although this is a very sensitive subject. The truth that this issue has been extremely politicized is because there hasn't been any authoritative scientific voice to speak.


Nuk ka respekt për marrëzitë!

Margarit Bamllari wrote:
Whatever the reality of COVID-19 is, there is one thing that didn't and still don't look good since the beginning of the outbreak . The cure has proven to be worst than the disease itself.


Gënjeshtra dhe dezinformata!


Good. So you are not counting today Oscar D. Grouch but rather poking your pencil searching of country IP-s origin and translating with Google? Google has betrayed you in this poor translation or you just wanted to show your abilities in the field.

While the first one is grammatically incorrect in the second translation "dezinformata" should be "dezinformacione".

Nuk ka respekt për marrëzitë? What? In English it goes like this: He/She lacks respect for foolishness.

Just for the curiosity of the other members this is Albanian language.

So here we go again. Off the topic. Falling under Grammar subforum. Uhhh. Thank God not Politics this time. We are doing better.

Now. Why don't we let the time to be witness of how all this story will end up? In the mean time lets try to find some common ground and have a more friendly discussion.

Oh. No. I am not coming back any time soon. I said so many times before.

Cheers.
Topic: The pandemic reigns on.
Posted: Wednesday, August 25, 2021 6:03:47 AM
Lotje1000 wrote:

I can't speak for J.J. but my suspicions are that he is referring to how similar you and FounDit are.

No. At this point you are totally wrong. Me and FounDit are to different persons. I have contacted him/her via a private message. This is for sure. Our English is different if you
read carefully. FounDit's English is far better than mine. My English is a second language.

As for the your above remarks, you and others should respect the other voice of dissent although this is a very sensitive subject. The truth that this issue has been extremely
politicized is because there hasn't been any authoritative scientific voice to speak.

Whatever the reality of COVID-19 is, there is one thing that didn't and still don't look good since the beginning of the outbreak . The cure has proven to be worst than the disease
itself.

Topic: The pandemic reigns on.
Posted: Wednesday, August 25, 2021 5:04:53 AM
Hope123 wrote:
Have a nice day, Marg.


Thanks. You too Hope.

I wish you all the best.
Topic: The pandemic reigns on.
Posted: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 4:22:14 PM
Hope123 wrote:
Margarit Bamllari wrote:
Lotje1000 wrote:
Margarit Bamllari wrote:


These are the same words we hear coming from mouths of Quack-Jester Fauci (CDC), WHO, MSM and WH.

I do have a lot of empathy for people who are really suffering from other diseases far worst than this flu and killing 4 million a day whom you and others don't want to see. Diabetes, cardiovascular, hypertension, heart diseases just to name a few. These are the real life threatening diseases the governments around the world should be focused to. Most of those diseases are taking heavy toll to low income individuals because they can't afford to eat, sleep and conduct a normal life like we others do. What? Yes. I do care a lot about them.

Today there was a news across the nations headlines. https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/568816-biden-grapples-with-twin-crises. (MSM mouthpiece).
President Biden has lowest score (below 50%) in two fronts. Poor handling of situation in Afghanistan and COVID-19 at home. What a joke. How about the tanking economy? CD Moratorium of rents falling in arears some $58 billion? Shutting erupts in Oregon between Antifa and Proud Boys. https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2021/08/demonstrators-congregate-at-portland-waterfront.html. These are the real news people want to hear and they hide behind the nightmare of COVID.

Last thing. As I said above in other posts, I am not a TROLL. Whatever I say I am sincere and do not move an inch from my opinion. I keep mine you keep yours respecting each other while keeping the ethics in conversation.

I am again out of here. (the real one)


I'm disappointed by your response, though I don't know why. It's pretty much as I expected:
- You still provide no scientific sources of your own. It is, as you say, all your opinion.
- You distract by politicising the matter. The politics subforum is closed for a reason. Kindly stay on topic.
- You distract by focusing on other deaths. How many people need to die for you to take things seriously?

This is a pandemic. Moreover, this pandemic is filling up hospitals and thereby stopping those other people you claim to care about from getting treatment.

You're free to have an opinion. I don't respect it, however, as your opinion leads to behaviour that gets people killed.


Eh. I promised not to come back. Very short.

It is very simple. If this seasonal flu would have gotten on Establishment's way they don't care how many people die a day let alone counting deaths of 18 months. There is a well orchestrated plan to send all the Western economies to the "Great Reset". They have been thinking long ago for this plan. US, EU, Japan and others financial system collapsed in September 2008. And they were never able to raise their heads ever since. Now they are trying to find a way out. And the culprit is COVID. "It's because of COVID that we got in this mess. We didn't have other alternative." They have distributed billions of dollars to convince people for the restrictions and lock downs.

I know. You have heard this b******t many times. I know you all will brand me as Sigma strain ( don't tell CDC) conspiracy theorist. I ended up again to Politics sub forum. Why? Because this has been diabolically politicized from the Establishment while muffling the true science to speak the truth.


When all this mockery ends, we all will chuckle in disbelief.


This is Conspiracy gibberish. The deaths of many people are on the hands of the unvaccinated and anti maskers. - on your hands. IMHO your opinion is not to be respected and you are not welcome here to publish misinformation and unproven statements. You did promise twice to go away!


Yes. That's true. But every time I promise to go away, you all come back with another comment inviting me (intentionally) to bring some more facts to convince you that the reality is quite different what you perceive. And let me be frank. You all know that there is some truth what I say but you are hesitant to admit it. I tell you. You all will prove me I was right. Time will be our witness. Let us keep good health and move on. We are not eternal in this life.

Cheers.
Topic: The pandemic reigns on.
Posted: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 3:45:26 PM
Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:
I have a strange feeling we have one single person here with multiple nicknames. d'oh! Eh? Not talking Sick

Anyhow:




J.J.

Do you mean that behind this person with multiple names is me? You got me good. I am in the net. No. Just kidding.

Look. By reason and conviction we crystalize our own opinion for certain subject. What I have said above as Margarit are my thoughts and I don't move an inch from that position. I am very angry because the MSM has induced many brilliant minds to believe this HOAX.

Here I am writing some of my activities. I am 63. I run 6 miles a day. Bike riding every day. Dumb bells and belly wheel. Push ups and pull ups. BMI 23. I have no medications. A week ago I had symptoms of a mild flu with running nose, soar throat and lost the taste of everything for three days probably from the AC during night time. I did not panic (alone at home). Half a tablet of aspirin before going to bed. Next morning I was better.

Flying from Newark to Frankfurt a month ago I tested negative before getting aboard the plane. The airplane looked like a rail car sending people to gas chamber (Lufthansa. They don't give you a break.). All terrorized with masks on for nine hours. Everybody on the plane was tested negative. What is this J.J? How long is it going to last? By September they plan to start with another round of lockdowns. This is going to have a long term impact economically and psychologically.

Anyway. That's what I wanted to share with you. May be I am wrong but time will prove it.

"There was nothing before everything exploded."

Cheers.