Topic: I wasn't born yesterday.
Posted: Thursday, October 15, 2009 2:50:47 PM

word.
Topic: List of Beginner German Phrases?
Posted: Thursday, October 15, 2009 2:48:31 PM
Kitzun wrote:
Any more useful Phrases?

One beer please - Ein Bier bitte!
Excuse me, where are the restrooms - Entschuldigung, wo sind die Toiletten?
Look over there! An electrical pole! - Gucken sie dort! Ein Hochspannungsleitungsmast! (sexy ice-breaker when chatting up German girls well outside your league)
Topic: "Playing video games is a waste of time"
Posted: Thursday, October 15, 2009 2:40:38 PM
Tell this someone that A) you already know B) they are cutting into your video game time, and C)you know how to kill them with a paperclip now that your brain has warped into that of a violence and sex crazed psychopath (which I'm sure would be the next argument after "waste of time".
Topic: I wasn't born yesterday.
Posted: Friday, October 9, 2009 8:59:51 AM
"I didn't fall off the turnip truck"
Topic: GSA / Incest: Same thing or worlds apart?
Posted: Friday, October 2, 2009 9:01:10 AM
This morning on the radio they were discussing Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) which "is sexual attraction between close relatives, such as brother and sister, who first meet as adults."(tfd/wikipedia) I was surprised by the amount of support this theory was getting from listeners and saying how the "blood between cousins has been cut twice" and thus is fine... I think that by definition it remains incest but wanted to see what you tfd'ers think.
Topic: The Reichstag Fire
Posted: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 3:57:15 PM
Which color red am I thinking of?
Topic: The Reichstag Fire
Posted: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 8:50:02 AM
Little "woops" on the question there...
Topic: Marco Polo (1254)
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 9:11:16 AM
And who can forget his adventurous journey to a Chinese bath-house, in which he got salt in his eyes and had to narcissistically find his way out by yelling loudly his own name while the locals avoided and taunted him!
Topic: Unexpected Result of Layoffs—Blood Donation Down
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 9:06:30 AM
Maybe we should select a group of currently unemployed healthy people and turn them into full time donors. Provide healthy food, room, and exercise and harvest them. Just a modest proposal.
Topic: Morgellons
Posted: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 9:02:31 AM
Have the fibers been analyzed? It might be another of those gene mutations that create unusual skins or if it’s not the start of X-men it could be just sub-skin bacteria like Erythrasma (those people with "wooden appendages").