Forum Rank: Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 15
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: A phrase about attracting bad influences/people
Posted: Saturday, July 31, 2010 8:26:23 AM
Bad company corrupts good morals.
Topic: Man's ultimate purpose - Why are we here?
Posted: Thursday, April 1, 2010 2:50:27 AM
My purpose?

'To glorify God and enjoy Him forever.'
Topic: What would constitute a valid "argument from design"? (Or, "What would the existence of Scmoo's say
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 4:24:01 AM
Given that there is a 'design', there must be a Designer!!

I remain with my quote from the Designer that, 'A fool says in his heart there is no God'.
I object to your thoughts on 'probabilism and/or Big Bang as being true or even remotely possible.
Topic: What would constitute a valid "argument from design"? (Or, "What would the existence of Scmoo's say
Posted: Friday, June 19, 2009 3:25:25 AM
'The fool says in his heart there is no God''

'He that comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him!'

'Seek me and you will find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart!'

The foolishness of man will never negate the wisdom of a sovereign God!! How pitifully sad and hopeless are those who dont believe!!
Topic: Words That Have Been Ruined
Posted: Tuesday, June 2, 2009 2:43:39 AM
'fundamentalist', now totally distorted from its former and significant meaning of one adhering to basic christian fundamentals to being a type extremist type to be avoided.
'thong', changed from meaning a type sandal to now signifying a type ladies underwear.
'christian' has lost the power and significance it had in the past.
Topic: Evolutionism?
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2009 9:59:32 PM
Why do men prefer the wisdom of men, created by God, than the wisdom of God the Creator?

2 Timothy 3:16 (New King James Version)

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2009 9:58:50 PM
Why do men prefer the wisdom of men, created by God, than the wisdom of God the Creator?

2 Timothy 3:16 (New King James Version)

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2009 4:30:54 PM
Job 34 says:

14 If He should set His heart on it,
If He should gather to Himself His Spirit and His breath,

15 All flesh would perish together,
And man would return to dust.

Another scripture states: The fool says in his heart there is no God!

Fools that say there is no God are free to say so because He has given them this freedom to do so. He also will deal with them in judgment in His own time and in His own way!
All men will bow before Him either in reverence on in judgment!
Posted: Saturday, May 30, 2009 5:08:49 AM
I definitely believe in Creationism because I believe in the inerrancy of scripture! God created, owns, and manages every atom in the world!

'In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth'. Genesis 1:1
'The earth is the Lord's and all its fullness,
the world and those who dwell therein.' Psalm 24:1
'Who has preceded Me, that I should pay him?
Everything under heaven is Mine.' Job 41:11
Topic: what book(s) are you reading right now ?
Posted: Thursday, May 28, 2009 11:01:51 PM
Recently I read Five English Reformers by J.C. Ryle which details the martyrdom of five Christians who died in the fire rather than deny their doctrinal belief from scripture. They died by order of Queen Mary, Bloody Mary.

I'm now reading The Bruised Reed, by Richard Sibbes, a puritan who shares the many trials and ways a believer is shaped and molded into the image of Christ in life and offers much encouragement in bearing our burdens. Truly a wonderful and uplifting book.

Also I'm beginning The Existence and Attributes of God by Stephen Charnock, a puritan who writes very devotional about the scriptures that validate his topic. Excellent book!