Profile: mimosa
About
User Name: mimosa
Forum Rank: Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 24
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: What is the meaning of this line ?
Posted: Monday, November 15, 2010 4:25:56 PM
Indeed: context... and the rest is.. poetry
Topic: Cursive writing vs Typing
Posted: Monday, November 15, 2010 4:17:32 PM
What's the difference between 'cursive' handwriting and 'just normal' handwriting?
Topic: 'The Aggressive Muslim'
Posted: Monday, November 15, 2010 4:07:43 PM
Please, tell.
Topic: Would you let this happen to your daughter?
Posted: Monday, November 15, 2010 3:45:52 PM
How about trust (and love) these days?
Topic: My dog was euthanized
Posted: Monday, November 15, 2010 3:31:01 PM
Hey Jag, I feel so sad that you have to struggle about what gender your dog is/was/had and about your own identity,
there is no need for it.Here, where I am living, it's very normal that a dog- male or female- is called a "he"... My English is far from perfect(), but I have to compliment you in the way you can express yourself:
very, very understandable.
Aimez vous Jaques Brel?
Just a question to take you away from all those not-nice things...
Greetings,
Mimosa
Topic: You would've grown it to a skin there, kiddo.
Posted: Saturday, November 13, 2010 5:20:32 PM
Country or city?
Topic: 'The Aggressive Muslim'
Posted: Saturday, November 13, 2010 4:45:42 PM
I don't think to hit the topic, here in this question, but I want to give a very stupid, although funny and entertaining,upgrading,cultivating and so forth, advise: take a look at mr. Cesar Milan, he is The Dogwhisperer...
(Media all around, of course)
Groeten van Mimosa
Posted: Saturday, November 13, 2010 4:22:18 PM
Hallo Sehra, I agree with you: It has nothing to do with "culture".
I think that at this moment in time , space, our world has been so completey out of balance that anything
can happen. Things that you are not prepared for (if you are living in a so-called "protected area", secluded from whatever happens "out-there"). I bless all the men and women who want to prevent that this whole planet goes down the drain!!
Human beings, wherever, all over the world, are capable of doing things they themselves could never dream of.
It's called: WAR
I'm wondering..maybe we must leave the wood at peace.. touching and knocking it .... I don't know...
Posted: Saturday, November 13, 2010 10:30:41 AM
I'm glad to read Hope, instead of Fear.. keep it up and let your love and understanding always be a guide.
These awfull things are totally unnessecery, although(unfortunely) there are so many people who are using innocent
children to reach a goal, for whatever purpose, to get there( wherever that may be) in this crazy world.
Fear is a thing,in my opinion, that can be spread like a virus, all we can do is having and keeping and giving trust in eachother.
I wish you well (and will)
Mimosa
Topic: This is annoying me
Posted: Saturday, November 13, 2010 10:02:27 AM
Hallo Peter, without trying to be funny, I seriously asked myself the question: 'why is Peter interested in some
Ritz-song, while having a mental block, and at the same time drops a line, as there is, :He that increases in knowledge increases in pain..?
It's just me, Mimosa, asking this question, haven't been around writing, just reading...and now trying to get more involved in/on this forum.
So, this little remark is just, as we- in Holland- say: "a dime in the pocket".

By the way: had that movie a star in it from Dutch origin?

Groeten uit Groningen,
Mimosa